NEurope
canand

Pot Noodle Spinning Fork

What's a real life man? Apparently that's what they were tested on, as opposed to real live men...

Good for you hiyaz.

Anyone remember the chupachups spinner? Cost less and came with free lollipops.

and aren't the noodles in pot noodles like, really short?

Only if you break them in half before you cook 'em.

How lazy are you when you have to press a button to spin a fucking fork?

This is pot noodle. Only the lazy people who don't care about the lack of taste actually buy the stuff.

I liked Pot Noodles when i was 8, now i cant bear them, wtf is in them anyway lol

Now this is either a stupid idea or a clever idea, depending on who looks upon this. I see it as stupid because only a stupid person would need a fork like this. Everyone should know by now how to turn the fork to keep the pasta/noodles on the fork itself.

Pot Noodles instantly become delicious if you put in like half a can of beans, or pasta shapes in aswell :D

I liked Pot Noodles when i was 8, now i cant bear them, wtf is in them anyway lol

If you leave the liquid in the pot for a bit after eating one it turns into some sort of slime life form. Just shows what is being eaten tbh. :p

Shit in a pot.

Over a spinning fork? There are worse things to make you lose faith in the human race, y'know.

Over a spinning fork? There are worse things to make you lose faith in the human race, y'know.
Well, okay, it wasn't just over a spinning fork, but it was said device that resulted in the final straw for me.

i want that FORK!!

*ordered*

best £3.99 ever spent haha

What did yours go thourgh?