NEurope
Dan_Dare

Mixtape II: Judgement Day. Closed and dated.

Word up dudes. Apologies for not getting round to this but I think I quite possibly chose the worst dates ever in my initial set up!

I definitely have time this week though. I'll get on that shit and PM you all for postage next week.

Word up dudes. Apologies for not getting round to this but I think I quite possibly chose the worst dates ever in my initial set up!

I definitely have time this week though. I'll get on that shit and PM you all for postage next week.

See above, I'm taking Dysons place.

I want to revive this. Or at least do another one.

I have a fetish for making playlists...people may as well hear them. Plus I like hearing what other people have to offer.

Yeah, I've got 2 brand new mixes here, covers made and everything, sitting waiting for some addresses to come their way!!

Epic lulz, I think I still have 2 CDs sitting in jiffy bags somewhere on my desk.

I got one cd burned and put in the box with the art and was ready to send. Still got the playlist on this computer so I can easily do another one.

good call on the revive.

apologies about letting it sink- I made the thread on a whim and it kinda turned out to be a bad move as I had very little time to do it!

everyone pm me their details. I'll sort it out pronto

if not by this weekend, early next week should work out.