NEurope
Chris the great

Rate the last game you played

I think Fable only really comes in to its own when you can put your own stamp on the game and call it your own. As an action game it's good and above average but as an RPG in which you choose the path and develop a connection to Albion in your own way, it gets 10/10 for me. I'm completely hooked.

I think Fable only really comes in to its own when you can put your own stamp on the game and call it your own. As an action game it's good and above average but as an RPG in which you choose the path and develop a connection to Albion in your own way, it gets 10/10 for me. I'm completely hooked.

I think my problem is I'm comparing it to fable, whereas fable 2 could easily be a game all on it's own without the need for the fable background.

As an individual game it's amazing and definately gets a 10.

Five minutes, a post from Dan and the game moves up 2 marks to a 10/10. That makes sense. :heh:

Five minutes, a post from Dan and the game moves up 2 marks to a 10/10. That makes sense. :heh:

No the game as whole gets a mark of 8, I was mostly agreeing that the game on it's own is a 10 but you have to consider it's also a sequel.

I'm confusing even myself I think now.

and why is there still dan jokes...jesus :blank:

There were Dan jokes?!?! I'm miss out on way too much around here, go cut back on all that work i'm doing.

Chillax. The Dan part of my post would have been the same for anyone else saying the same things you did in such a short time with a Dan post between them.

Far Cry 2

Deforest the African jungle with a machine gun! See the Savannah then burn most of it to the ground! Rob dangerous mercenaries! Get shot by tribal factions then rescued by a handsome Hispanic/Irish/Mauritanian stereotype! Blow up randomly located Australians! Set fire to something else! Excellent public transport!

Also, pointless mutant free!

Fable II

Best game i've played all year, by far. Really enjoyable RPG experience... shame i picked the bad ending! :( Will play through it again when Letty gets her ass off my copy.

9/10

Far Cry 2

Lol, texture fuck up. Really bad (ie: neon coloured ground textures). Felt really 'light' with some dodgy aiming but, i'll give another go tonight.

??/10

Smackdown Vs. Raw 09

Similar to last year, in fact last year had more to it. I havn't tried online or any of the create modes yet, but for single player its a bit of a joke. This is a very slim cash-in year for the franchise as there's nothing new whatsoever being thrown in except new wrestlers (most of which are crap anyway because WWE has gone downhill) and a sorry excuse for a Career mode with no cut-scenes or storylines whatsoever. It even looks a little dodgy whenever there are more than 2 players on screen, but that could be polished up before release hopefully.

5/10 (for single player at least)

edit: I take that back, i was playing career mode and not the road to wrestlemania mode, which does have cut-scene s(albeit bad ones) and storylines (though you have to pick from a select few characters).

Damn, this thread is making me want to go back to lots of games I haven't played for ages!

I'm currently playing Fable 2 but haven't played it enough to rate it yet. So far, very impressed!

Fable 2 - progress completed - wasnt antipating this all to much but on launch day i found it for £29.99 so brought it :P and found this to be one of the most enjoyable games ive played this gen so far.

9/10

Devil may cry 4 - progress mission 3 - not impressed so far...this is the first DMC game ive ever played

just all in all thought would give a try to see if i like it but just isnt my sort of thing havent been enjoying it at all. But the fire boss on mission 2 was rather cool....if rather easy.

not rating as havent done much of it

Mario Kart Wii

Oh Rainbow Road. How I wish to sodomise thee to the the same degree you have I.

Still funsies.

Batman Lego

Free Play is fun, and I'm going back through getting all the stuff you need to be able to switch characters to get, in the story missions.

I always get a kick out of seeing Poison Ivy call forth several extremely tall flowers from conspicuously placed flower pots, on which to bounce up to hidden areas.

7.9/10

GRAW 360

FUCKING STUPID AI, WHAT THE FUCK, WHO THE HELL MADE THIS SHIT??

*pant*

Pretty cool game, although repetitive and HORRIBLE AI. Still didn't try multiplayer, but finished the campaign now.

Fallout 3

Woah, one of my favorite games of all time. utterly increadable, every decision seems to have an impact on the world, which is one of the most belivable in any game (in terms of the people and the areas, obviously its a bit far fetched). never felt more a part of any world, and im gutted my time as chris, the lone wanderer from vault 101 had to come to an end.

hope to have a more indepth conversation when more people are done.

10/10

Quantum of Solace: PS2

Pretty good game, graphics are great and I like the gameplay too. But I don't like it doing all the action sequences and stuff for me :(

8/10

The Simpsons Game: Wii

I like this game alot. It's funny, the levels are great, the graphics are OK as well but I'm more of a gameplay guy so I don't mind the graphics

8/10

Tetris DS

I'm in love with this game, it's so effin fantastic. Especially Wi-fi mode.

9/10

High School Musical 3: Wii

Bit like Samba de Amigo but HSM-style. It's surprisingly great.

7.5/10

Little Big Planet: 9/10

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

But I don't like how in create mode, two people can be creating at the same time. I made a cute little house, and Jordan comes along with a huge square of cardboard and destroys everything!

Story mode can be a bit frustrating, especially when you have to restart an entire level...

Smackdown vs RAW 2009

It is a vast improvement on last years title, with improved gameplay and graphical styles. Commentry actually works with each move used instead of the "lets carry on what we were talking about while he finishes his opponent off" from last year. RtW mode is very good, havn't been in Career mode yet so wouldn't know what thats like yet. Will visit it later. New matches include back-stage and inferno.

Current score for this minus career mode 7/10

Fable II

Very addictive i think, don't see why people have more than one account for this as i think it would ruin the gameplay as you wouldn't be playing it with your decisions, but alter-decisions that you didn't make first time round. I got one account going and how i play the game depends on my decisions, which makes it so much fun. 9/10

Fallout 3 - Progress Completed - Time played 39 hours - Level 18

Best game ive played this gen...and is now one of my fav games EVER.

loved every second would still be playing now if my bloody 360 didnt get Rrod.

Loved exploring....like your supposed to go to one place but as im walking there ill get detoured for a few hours going in factories etc.

truely fantasic game 10/10