NEurope

So how are people playing it? I really want this game and now my freeloader is deaded (cheers Nintendo). I really want it, can't play it, doubt Capcom will release it here either!

So how are people playing it? I really want this game and now my freeloader is deaded (cheers Nintendo). I really want it, can't play it, doubt Capcom will release it here either!

Im like you dazzy in that I really want to play this. I think though if you have updated your Wii then there is no hope unless you look into the other methods like homebrew channel and twilight hack etc.

Im like you dazzy in that I really want to play this. I think though if you have updated your Wii then there is no hope unless you look into the other methods like homebrew channel and twilight hack etc.

Pretty much :P

Ganepark you should spoiler tag that.

HAve done so. As I didn't really read much of the article I wasn't sure whether it should be spoilered. Is now though.

got the game today, on my usa wii ;)

its a good fun fighther :) it goes a bit smash bros at time, specially the later characters ;)

also a bit what were they smoking crazy lol

got the game today, on my usa wii ;)

its a good fun fighther :) it goes a bit smash bros at time, specially the later characters ;)

also a bit what were they smoking crazy lol

So Sean is in this definitely? What other Street Fighter characters apart from Morrigan, Chun and Ryu?

There's no online mode in this game is there?

I got Street Fighter IV when that came came out, but since I don't play online with my Xbox, I stopped playing it a while back.

I'd hate to get this and find myself in the same situation... assuming it reaches these shores.

Well Capcom do have 2 secret games to show at E3 so it's entirely possible that this is one of them.

I hate it when they consider leaked games to still be secret.

There's no online mode in this game is there?

I got Street Fighter IV when that came came out, but since I don't play online with my Xbox, I stopped playing it a while back.

I'd hate to get this and find myself in the same situation... assuming it reaches these shores.

There was no online mode in the Japanese version, however they could add one to the US and EU versions, as they did with the US edition of We Love Golf.

Ryouta Niizuma, wants to make a sequel, hoping to please more and sell more.

Also note that he mentioned the characters that didn't make it in the final 22 (they were saving for more in the sequel), either out of copyright issues and balance. Although he might consider them for the sequel.

Tatsunoko Side :

- Joe the Condor (Gatchaman)

- Yatterman #2

- Shulato (from Shulato)

- Soul Taker

- Nakahara Komugi

- Daikyojin (mecha of Yattodetaman, another Time Bokan series anime)

- Berg Katse (enemy of Gatchaman)

- Tekkaman Evil

- Braiking Boss (enemy of Casshern)

- JJ (Zillion)

Capcom Side :

- Leon

- Nash (Charlie)

- Date Masamune

- Arthur

- Ibuki

- Vega (M. Bison)

- Lei-Lei/Hsein-Ko

- Zero Gouki (Cyberbots mecha... who acts like Gouki)

- Tiara Hime (look up Gaia Masters, another Japan only, obscure Capcom game)

- Nero

- June

- Rouge

- Tyrant

- Hinata Wakaba

shoryuken.com

Holy schnitzel Dante! Seeing Tekkaman Evil in that list made me put 1 and 1 together and realize: Teknoman is in this game! Want level over 9000 right now!!!!

Is this GC / Classic Controller compatible?

Yeah!

0002.jpg

0001.jpg

0003.jpg

0004.jpg

0005.jpg

0006.jpg

New HUD and more.

new sub name is Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars.

"The fans and marketing/sales teams outside of Japan showed a great interest in [Tatsunoko vs. Capcom] and contacted us to find out more about the game," relates producer Ryota Niitsuma. "Such an enthusiastic reaction convinced us that the game could succeed even overseas as a new [entry in the] Vs. series. We listened to feedback from our fans and marketing/sales teams in other territories in order to implement new features to the game this time around. I am very happy to announce that this title is coming to North America for those fans who have long waited for this to be made... and were disappointed last time by its unavailability overseas."

Asked if there will be any new characters for this version of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Niitsuma remains coy. "Please stay tuned for a later announcement," he comments.

[...]

One feature notably missing from the Japanese version, however, is online competition -an omission that may be corrected for North America. "We are still working this out, but stay tuned for more information coming soon," teases Niitsuma.

Edited by Dante

One feature notably missing from the Japanese version, however, is online competition -an omission that may be corrected for North America. "We are still working this out, but stay tuned for more information coming soon," teases Niitsuma.

There might be a god...

Now they've really got my attention.

Might be another game to use my wii-saturn pad with :D

Pleassssseee add Balrog

Hopefully they announce a european release at E3...

If capcom deliver this to europe this year it will make them the best developer in existance.

*Falls on the floor and starts worshipping Jebus*

Awesome News!

“I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman!â€

This is good news and stuff, sure.

Does anyone else, though, think that the online won't be any good even if implemented? It's a fast game and will likely lag like Smash, the Wii just doesn't seem to be able to keep up with those sort of games over the 'net!

Sign in to follow this