NEurope

Capcom want people to import it because it wont be coming outside japan.

Have they said that then? It it possible it won't be region locked?

If so I will definitely import it. Can't otherwise still on 3.3. :blank:

it is because the alot of people own the license rights to tatsunko stuff.

new artwork

18.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

I'm hoping that one of the Samurai Pizza Cats makes it into this game

I was hoping that too but I think someone (Dante?) already ended any possibilities. :(

it is because the alot of people own the license rights to tatsunko stuff.

I knew why they would find releasing outside japan tricky I was juts wondering if they are going to help us that are keen to import. It had sounded like you had heard something. :smile:

I knew why they would find releasing outside japan tricky I was juts wondering if they are going to help us that are keen to import. It had sounded like you had heard something. :smile:

total crap isn't it, looks great, but no western release though!

Is it confirmed it won't get a release at all in Europe / outside Japan? I understand the difficulties, but I hope they can still find a way to make it happen. Of the 2 3D Street Fighters, I'm really looking more forward to this one. Don't think I'll bother importing it though.

I'm hoping that one of the Samurai Pizza Cats makes it into this game

OMG! I had no idea Samurai Pizza Cats was from Tatsunoko!

It absolutely should be included.

With all these cool extras this is a crime it's not coming to Europe! I tell you what I would like though... Capcom VS Jump!

^ They haven't said it's not coming to Europe. They've said they are in the middle of working on a localisation for the US market and are working at getting the game to be released in Europe. They say they want to so all we can do is wait and see what happens.

got this on pre-order so bring on 11th december. This will be the first game I have purchased on Wii since Mario Kart so will be nice to start playing the Wii again.

got this on pre-order so bring on 11th december. This will be the first game I have purchased on Wii since Mario Kart so will be nice to start playing the Wii again.

Where have you preordered it from?

1up: Anime freak? Capcom freak? Or just a freak in general? (Hopefully not the non-bathing sort.) Either way, there's a decent chance you're looking forward to Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes, the seventh "vs." fighter from Capcom and a bit of an unusual title to have in the Wii's lineup. Licensing issues may make a US release of this sucker difficult, but the game's hitting the Japanese Wii December 11 -- and Weekly Famitsu generally approved, giving the game four 8's and a Gold award.

For Famitsu's reviewers, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom had two selling points: the fighting system for one, yes, but also the sheer multitude of well-known characters. "Just like the title says, all of Tatsunoko and Capcom's leading characters are here," wrote one. "For an oldster like me, it's great seeing these classic characters in one place." "Seeing all these popular characters animated so smoothly as they fight is impressive enough by itself," another added.

The praise, however, was a fair bit fainter for the core of the game, the fighting system itself. "Once two reasonably skilled players go at it together, the fight tends to tilt towards repeated Baroque combos, making things a little flat, for better or worse," one reviewer stated. The word "flat" appeared in three out of the four reviews in fact, suggesting that we have a classic case of Famitsu giving a good-but-not-great title straight 8's out of politeness more than anything else.

At least the multiplayer and other extra bits are nice: "There are lots of modes to choose from, especially with the minigames, which you'll find yourself playing a lot just to unlock the other bonuses," one reviewer said. "Single-play isn't bad, but I think playing this together with others is a lot more fun."

Yes i'll have this game by tomorow!!!! my uncle is in Japan and he said he saw some new cool games there and the first one he was yelling he said is streetfighter for the wii haha ( tatsunkoko vs Capcom ) so i said Buy it for me and ill give the money back and i will have it tomorow i cant wait!!

Ah damnit I thought someone else already had the game. It's so awesome ^^ I'm a noob at it though.

Sign in to follow this