NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MF Luder

Trade in prices?

Not too sure about Smash Bros as in one store I went to it was £32.99 preowned and in the other it was £27.99. I'd say maybe £18 for it. As for Tiger Woods 09, you should get £25. Those are the Gamestation prices but they should be similar across the board. And those are credit prices. For cash, you're looking at probably about £10-£12 for Smash Bros and about £15-£18 for Tiger Woods.

That's insane.. all they have to do is lift one off the shelf and scan it :hmm:

I just checked the prices online and if you have a CeX nearby you could get the following:

Tiger Woods 09 £28 Exchange £23 Cash

Super Smash Bros. Brawl £24 Exchange £16 Cash

It also has to be said that if you go with exchange, they have leaflets sitting at the till which will give you an extra pound on top of what you would receive :heh:

The site also gives you the opportunity to see what they have in your nearest store and what price it sells for :smile: ..the only problem is, obviously, anything you buy is second hand!

Mm, I think taking them in would be your best bet. After taking them to GAME, take them to Gamestation and get an extra £2 on top of what you'd get at GAME.

Thanks! There are no gamestations near me but there is a game about 20 miles away. I'm thinking of getting a ps3 but with the credit crunch and xbox price drops there maybe a drop for the ps3.

They probably want you to take em in to check the condition.

But anyways ebay is probably the best bet for SSBB. I put my copy on there the other day with a 'buy it now' of £18.50 and it sold in the first few hours, probably could have got a bit more.

Who would want a credit note for Cex? Everything they sell looks scatty. Pre Owned shit for full price, they can GTFO.

Sign in to follow this