NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MicroLovePony

BBC Shows (Never Mind The Buzzcocks Tickets)

Hey guys. I've been looking online for tickets to see shows especially "Never Mind The Buzzcocks." But sadly have had no luck. Anyone out there no where I could try or even if someone out there has some to give away that would be great.

I first thought you were offering them.

Registered on that link, Christ they ask you for so much shit. Favourite presenter? I don't care!

My mate's registered to get tickets to shows. Apparently it takes ages for anything decent to come up but we've seen Have I Got News For You, The Armstrong & Miller Show and Tonightly. It's worth going as before hand you get a comedian on to warm up the crowd as well.

I'm on that site - it's good. They always over book on events but if you don't get in one day and they're filming more than one show, they'll always give you priority tickets for the next show.

Saw Big Brother's Little Brother this year, (was fucking awful) and Russell Brand's Ponderland a month ago - which was very funny. He came out early and performed twenty minutes of stand up before filming then met everyone in the queue afterwards.

Also used applause store to see Trisha a couple of years ago, was hilarious.

Sign in to follow this