NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Nintendo Holding a Conference- October 2nd

Hunters is an awesome multiplayer FPS, it's simply not metroid-ish.

9:30am PST...thats in an hour

I'm hoping there's something new...something to reignite my faith...a proper full on hardcore game from Nintendo themselves for the Wii...not Punch Out as that looks like it has turned quite casual

9:30am PST...thats in an hour

I'm hoping there's something new...something to reignite my faith...a proper full on hardcore game from Nintendo themselves for the Wii...not Punch Out as that looks like it has turned quite casual

ROTFL

Punch out casual?? With such dark environment?

You're simply bashing. That's normal. There is one user like you in every forum :D

ROTFL

You're simply bashing. That's normal. There is one user like you in every forum :D

There are lots of them here. Lots.

ROTFL

You have no idea who I am do you? I'm normally the most optimistic person

But Punch Out is sooo going to be casual orientated, I can guarantee it

But Punch Out is sooo going to be casual orientated, I can guarantee it

Who cares if it does turn out like that aslong as its fun to play, right? If the previous PO games are anything to go by then yeah it will be :)

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy casual games, I have a few in my collection...but I dont wanna just have vegetables...I want the steak!

Yeah it probably will be fun, I'm not disputing that...what I want is an adventure game or something from Nintendo for the Wii

Yeah it probably will be fun, I'm not disputing that...what I want is an adventure game or something from Nintendo for the Wii

Ah, I see. Keep your fingers crossed that Kid Icarus shows up at the US conference then :)

Ah, I see. Keep your fingers crossed that Kid Icarus shows up at the US coference then :)

Thats the hope...or Mario Galaxy 2 :P

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy casual games, I have a few in my collection...but I dont wanna just have vegetables...I want the steak!

Highlight that in GOLD!!!! Quote of the century.

Press releases and stuff, I'm guessing, since they're fine announcing the info through a live blog.

Nintendo have announced they are indeed publishing The Conduit.

Where did you read that?

- The Conduit talked about again. High Voltage team members take the stage. Live demo being shown. New level being shown off…third level, cold war bunker. Development is still pre-alpha…but still on target for Q1 2009 ship. Majority of single player complete. In the ‘polish phase’. Depth of field being shown off. Focusing on multiplayer using feedback they get from press and fans. All-seeing eye being shown off once again. 16 player multiplayer, focusing on traditional MP modes. 15 enemy types in the game. All-seeing eye can open device and pick locks. Voiceover will be recorded this month. Detail mapping for non-blurry textures. Player can walk right up to textures and they will maintain quality. Talking about the game engine to take advantage of Wii abilities. Z-lock health/range being shown off again. Interactive water, light maps, and more. Normal mapping, blooms, blurs, and a lot more. All feedback is being looked, and possibly incorporated if needed. No publisher announced.

http://gonintendo.com/

Hmmm.. who should we believe, then??

EDIT: Of course, it won't ever be a First party, unless Nintendo is buying them.

Im not sure lol. People on gamefaqs are stating that she just got the abbreviation of FPS wrong and called it a first party shooter :) Someone will have to clear this up for us.