NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Nintendo Holding a Conference- October 2nd

Ooh, Mario & Luigi 3

And another Wario Ware!

Yeah I just noticed that when I was watching the DS section. Mario and Luigi 3 = WIN!

Mario and Luigi 3 is a must-buy, as is the new WarioWare, which seems to let you design your own minigames! Let's hope these can be shared online, like the Smash Bros pictures and videos, so we get a new minigame every day (as long as they can be stored in the system memory and not deleted once the day's over, like in Smash).

A lot of nice stuff shown for the Wii. Sin and Punishment 2 looks sweet. Lets hope that it gets a western release this time instead of one a few years down the line. Another Code looked nice as well. I enjoyed what I saw of the new Endless Ocean. Looks a bit sharper and looks to have more polish to the already good graphics. Not really fussed for Punch Out!!! I've never been a fan of boxing sims. And plenty of other good stuff shown that I don't know the names for as they appeared in Japanese. I still need to look through the DS stuff.

Just a shame there was no Kid Icarus. Kinda hard to moan what with the amount of decent games shown btu all that noise and artwork for it couldn't have been over nothing. Argh....... I'm sure it'll appear at some point. But I'm happy with what was shown Wii wise. The storage solution was kinda a no brainer but Reggie had built it up to be something different. Perhaps there'll be something else announced later down the line. And I hope it doesn't just let you save onto the SD slot. It better let you stream/load stuff off it otherwise it's not much of a solution at all.

great stuff

well done nintendo

you have redeemed yourself

is the conference over now?

reading IGN, I fear that the storage solution is saving games directly to the SD card from WiiShop, faster transfer time between SD and Wii Flash, but ultimately, Wii Menu to transfer.

But would it be that difficult to have the load from clicking the channel menu.

reading IGN, I fear that the storage solution is saving games directly to the SD card from WiiShop, faster transfer time between SD and Wii Flash, but ultimately, Wii Menu to transfer.

As long as the transfer time is much faster, I don't really mind, though it's still a ridiculous solution if it's true.

And so like a beautiful powerful Phoenix, Wii rises again.

Oh yes!

Sin and Punishment 2, WOW! I'm over the moon for that title alone!

As long as the transfer time is much faster, I don't really mind, though it's still a ridiculous solution if it's true.

Its not a ridiculous solution necessarily as you can get some massive SD cards nowadays

The ridiculous part is that this wasnt implemented at the get go

Disappointing...

The announcement of a new tales game is interesting, but apart from that, nothing.

Disappointing...

The announcement of a new tales game is interesting, but apart from that, nothing.

Rage. . . .

Here's hoping that with the SD card we could play Virtual Console games on DS, like with PSP you can play PS1 games downloaded from PS3.

Sin and Punishment and Punch Out seem to be good games. It's also great that the new Streetfighter will make it to the Wii.

Nintendo have now officially been partially forgiven.

I'm surprised that Nintendo didn't announce that they were going to port pretty much all of their N64 games to the DS at the same time as they mentioned that they would port GC games for Wii...

How can someone say disappointing? Uff... my wallet :shakehead

Half of the games in the line up are mine already! :yay:

EDIT: How says Streetfighter is coming to the Wii? :| Are you referring to Capcom VS Tatsunoko?

great now im satisfied now i want 2 more and that is Kid icarus

and i want a new Mario Rpg for the wii made by Square :P

Loving the announcement of Sin and Punishment 2 and Punch Out , and the re-release of some GC titles with Wii specifics (and good excuse to ply through Pikmin again) and there are some good possibilities for future stuff.

Not so happy about the storage solution but will hold fire on blasting them yet , just in case they are able to expand on that (streaming etc).

I was glad to see that Sin and Punishment and Another code sequels were announced :smile:

I hope it will be possible to transfer VC games to your DS (even if N64 games are not possible.. Streets of Rage 2 whilst waiting between classes at University would be great :heh:)

On the subject of GC games on the Wii, I basically have every Gamecube game I would ever want.. so I think I will only be interested if Nintendo enhance the games (perhaps by including online play.. mmmmmm F-Zero GX Online :heh:)

Heres a list of the games from the video aswell as the Japanese release dates from eurogamer.

Wii Music (Nintendo) - 16th October

Animal Crossing: City Folk (Nintendo) - 20th November

The Melancholy of Haruhi (Kadokawa Shoten) - 27th November

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes (Capcom) - 11th December

428 (Sega) - 4th December

Samba de Amigo (Sega) - 11th December

Let's Tap (Sega) - December

Cooking Mama 2 (Taito) - 4th December

Rygar: Muscle Impact (Tecmo) - December

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (Activision) - 16th October

Karaoke Joysound Wii (Hudson) - 18th December

Sky Crawlers (Bandai-Namco) - 16th October