NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Nintendo Holding a Conference- October 2nd

And sometimes journalists and editors travel to Japan, it's not that that uncommon.

I assumed with it being the same conference in the space of half a day or so, they would of just waited till there one, oh well :heh:

The conference last year started around 5:30 AM UK time, so assuming they keep it the same it would be:

BST: Oct 2nd, 5:30 AM

PDT: Oct 1st, 9:30 PM

EDT: Oct 2nd, 12:30 AM

I'm hoping for Kid Icarus. Note that I've never played PO. But I'd just rather have an adventure game than a sports game.

The first Kid Icarus game was sort of like a really hard combination of Mario, Zelda, and Metroid. I think if we see Kid Icarus Wii, it will probably do that with the updated versions of the games. So, perhaps 3D Mario style platforming, Metroid style action, and Zelda style everything else. Kid Icarus on the Wii would have amazing potential to take the best parts from the best Wii games and combine them into one game.

Personally, I hope they reveal more than just one game

Quality over quantity! One truly good thing would be enough I say.

Definitely. I don't want a massive information overload - a storage solution and one new game would suit me fine.

Being a large site, they'll definitely have a Japanese correspondant.

Isn't John Tanaka their full time Japanese correspondent? Thats the impression i get, anyway. He certainly gets the Japanese previews.

You know what. Just a storage solution would be fine by me; thats all I ask for.

If the unveil a WIi game or two and maybe a couple of highprofile WiiWare games then all the better; but I just want a god damn hard drive....or whatever their solution is!!

yeah i think that it will be Kid icarus i really hope so what else could it be? a game that will be revived?

what would be great if they brought back Killer instinct :P

There's nothing i really want right now, for this year. I'm pretty happy with the games for this year.

I wouldn't mind though if they announced a new sword-fighting adventure Wii game with Wiimotionplus. But that won't happen...

Isn't John Tanaka their full time Japanese correspondent? Thats the impression i get, anyway. He certainly gets the Japanese previews.

Huh?

tanaka.gif

Anyway, this revived IP will probably be Kid Icarus, but...here's hoping for Mole Mania :P

This year? Whatever they're announcing will be scheduled for release in 2009 at the earliest.

TBH, they could reveal a holiday game now. Nintendo have stated that they're going to stop announcing games way before launch.

yeah i think that it will be Kid icarus i really hope so what else could it be? a game that will be revived?

what would be great if they brought back Killer instinct :P

People are thinking Punch Out.

Actually, it could be something really unexpected like Ice Climber or Clu-Clu Land.

I wouldn't hold out for a new Ice Climber game as Nintendo stated awhile back that they felt after the NES game there was nowhere to take the series and that it was virtually perfect as it was. But I'm sure Nintendo could come up with something interesting if they did decide to do a new one for the Wii.

And I'm surprised no one has mentioned Earthbound yet :heh:. It's been awhile since that has appeared and it has been heavily rumored like Kid Icarus.

Huh?

tanaka.gif

Yes. John Tanaka, but probably not this one. His most recent addition to IGN was the Japanese preview of Disaster.

It's Quality Quantity that I want :p

I want more than one game for Nintendo to lure me back from the edge of the abyss

I've got two wishes. I don't expect either to be fulfilled.

New F-Zero or, even better, new StarFox.

My hope's for Starfox.

But it would be fun to see the likes of Excitebike, Waverace or 1080. A Pilotwings sequel is also long overdue!

I've got two wishes. I don't expect either to be fulfilled.

New F-Zero or, even better, new StarFox.

I'm hoping for F-Zero too. I'm happy to let Amusement Vision do it again. I wonder what they're up to these days anyway?

Pokemon MMORPG.. for Wii...(Please God).

If that happens...I'm leaving the community

Pokemon MMORPG.. for Wii...(Please God).

Yeah right. Set your hopes even higher and more unrealistic!