NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Nintendo Holding a Conference- October 2nd

My predictions for the conference.

Pikmin 3 Details (It was announced at E3 and we haven't heard anything about it yet)

Nintendo Publishing The Conduit (High Voltage said in August that they would be announcing their publisher in a few weeks and it would be one to get excited over, I don't think this conference coming up is a coincidence)

Disaster Stuff (Even just a North American date)

Storage Solution (They've been hinting about it in recent interviews, I think they realize that its time)

New DS stuff (if the rumors are true)

God, I hope they're not publishing Conduit...

But I do wish they'd hurry up and get Pikmin's name changed to Pikmen, so Emasher will start actually typing "Pikmin" :heh:

Here are my predictions.

-First of all,I hope that the new DS announcement does not monopolize the conference.We know that is coming already,we want to hear more about new Wii titles!

-Finally a storage solution.I prefer an external HDD with add-on content for SSBB and Mario Kart.Also the announcement that in the VC line-up they add CD-based systems like Sega-CD and Saturn.

-Pikmin 3.

-The new kirby Wii game that seems to be in development forever.

- A new Donkey Kong Wii from EAD Tokyo.

-A new Mario Party with online of course.

-Some major first-party game like Kid Icarus Wii or Starfox Wii.

-Some major third-party game announcenent.Last year it was Monster Hunter 3,this year I expect something from Square(maybe KH3).

I don't think that is possible a RE5 or RE2 Remake announcement this time of the year.Capcom cares about money and it is extremmely unlikely to announce RE5 before they release it on HD systems or a RE2 Remake as it will affect their projected sales from REmake Wii in December.

The time is coming...3 days left.

Here are my predictions.

-First of all,I hope that the new DS announcement does not monopolize the conference.We know that is coming already,we want to hear more about new Wii titles!

-Finally a storage solution.I prefer an external HDD with add-on content for SSBB and Mario Kart.Also the announcement that in the VC line-up they add CD-based systems like Sega-CD and Saturn.

-Pikmin 3.

-The new kirby Wii game that seems to be in development forever.

- A new Donkey Kong Wii from EAD Tokyo.

-A new Mario Party with online of course.

-Some major first-party game like Kid Icarus Wii or Starfox Wii.

-Some major third-party game announcenent.Last year it was Monster Hunter 3,this year I expect something from Square(maybe KH3).

I don't think that is possible a RE5 or RE2 Remake announcement this time of the year.Capcom cares about money and it is extremmely unlikely to announce RE5 before they release it on HD systems or a RE2 Remake as it will affect their projected sales from REmake Wii in December.

The time is coming...3 days left.

Add-ons for already released games isn't going to happen.

I they finished Galaxy less than a year ago. I'd say, give them a little longer.

If they are going to show a few new games off then Kirby is a fair guess seeing as it started development back on the Cube, assuming that it is still being made of course.

As I said earlier, all I want is a practical storge solution and anything after that is a bonus.

Does anyone know if any website will be showing live coverage or live blogging of the event?

Im not gonna make predictions. And honestly, I dont think you guys should do. It only sets your own expectations WAY high. I'll see what gets announced. Only a few days to go, so I'll spend my time playing games instead of imagining them :P

The only think I'm hopefuly for is Kid Icarus Wii turning up. If it does, I'll be happy. If it doesn't, it doesn't matter as it may turn up later on. Realistically though, I don't expect much in the way of big game announcements. As Serebii said, it'll probably be pie charts and Wii music with a dash of Animal Crossing.

Chances are that this is the event Nintendo said they'd reveal their core stuff in

Chill, it wont just be for a new DS, if its even for that

Indeed

I'm expecting pie charts and Wii Music...

Oh, the ups and downs of bipolarity? :shakehead

Seriously, if it wasn't by the same nick it would be two separate people.

Be optimistic, but not naive, that's what I say! After all, you have to have hope!

However, since the new DS is almost guaranteed, I really don't think we'll be seeing any Wii games on Thursday.

I'm gonna go with wanting:

- storage solution. Pretty please!

- DKC 4 on WiiWare or DS, or else Donkey Kong World on Wii. *fingers crossed*

I'm gonna go with wanting:

- storage solution. Pretty please!

- DKC 4 on WiiWare or DS, or else Donkey Kong World on Wii. *fingers crossed*

Thats a nice idea :) I would love that

Games tend to be blah atm, I'm kinda counting on this to bring games back to the awesome level they used to be at. Aside from a handful of games coming out, nothing is appealing to me, especially on the Wii

Games tend to be blah atm, I'm kinda counting on this to bring games back to the awesome level they used to be at. Aside from a handful of games coming out, nothing is appealing to me, especially on the Wii

Check out De Blob! This goes for every Wii owner.

What HoT said. With De Blob, Wario and Megaman 9 out right now, I dunno how this can be said. Maybe people don't want to like games.

Maybe people don't want to like games.

This is what I've been thinking recently.

People: The Wii has no good shooters

Me: Try MOH:H2 and wait for the Conduit to come out next year.

People: WTF. There cannot be a good shooter on the Wii. Anything on another console is automatically better. Lets go tell so and so what a stupid thing you just said.

I talked to the person latter that day who I was referring to as "so and so". Apparently he's hyped more for The Conduit than anything on another console. Weird how that worked out.

Meh, its sort of on topic.

What HoT said. With De Blob, Wario and Megaman 9 out right now, I dunno how this can be said. Maybe people don't want to like games.

Megaman has never appealed to me, I've just completed Wario Land and de Blob isn't jumping out at me. Everything else is just more of the same. It brings nothing new...its made me apathetic to the gaming industry

Megaman has never appealed to me, I've just completed Wario Land and de Blob isn't jumping out at me. Everything else is just more of the same. It brings nothing new...its made me apathetic to the gaming industry

Did you get all the secret levels, treasures etc in Wario? If not it makes for a short game and you missing out on half of the fun :(

So far i'm expecting nothing from this, but that's cause I keep forgetting about the conference, thus when news comes out, i'll be happy :heh:

Lets just hope the Ninty doesn't go and NDA everyone.