NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero of Time

Cheap games worth the money?

I went to the E-Plaza yesterday and they're selling a few Cube games very cheap now. Could anyone tell me if one (or more) of these games is/are worth my money?

For 12 Euro (8,2 pounds):

XIII, Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc, Harry Potter 1 and 2, Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup, Turok Evolution.

For 20 Euro (13,7 pounds):

Sonic Heroes

For 30 Euro (20 pounds):

Timesplitters: Future Perfect

Most of them are good except the Potter games *cringe* turok is pretty poor to. XIII and Timesplitters the best in the list though go for them you wont regret it (don't quote me on that).

well i recently grabbed Pokemon Colosseum for only around 14 euro.. and that included the memorycard. It was mostely because I had never played any pokemon game and just wanted to see what it was all about... and I must admit that im a bit hooked... but only because im so amazed by all the different pokemons and the amout of creativity that went into most of them.

Im not that far into the game yet. but my favorite pokemon so far is sudowoodo.. I wouldnt have payed full price for this game.. but at 14 euro.. it was a bargain

I went to the E-Plaza yesterday and they're selling a few Cube games very cheap now. Could anyone tell me if one (or more) of these games is/are worth my money?

For 12 Euro (8,2 pounds):

XIII, Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc, Harry Potter 1 and 2, Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup, Turok Evolution.

For 20 Euro (13,7 pounds):

Sonic Heroes

For 30 Euro (20 pounds):

Timesplitters: Future Perfect

-XIII aint a bad game. singleplayer mode is really good, multi sucks the big one.

-sonic heroes, i thought it was a good game. but it has got some VERY mixed reviews.

-timesplitters games are good

I hate Pokemon Coloseum so much, I bought it for full price and I regret it so much now. Ah well, whatever floats your boat I suppose.

well i recently grabbed Pokemon Colosseum for only around 14 euro.. and that included the memorycard. It was mostely because I had never played any pokemon game and just wanted to see what it was all about... and I must admit that im a bit hooked... but only because im so amazed by all the different pokemons and the amout of creativity that went into most of them.

Im not that far into the game yet. but my favorite pokemon so far is sudowoodo.. I wouldnt have payed full price for this game.. but at 14 euro.. it was a bargain

if you are hooked on the crappy colosseum you should try some of the gba games. you would love it for diversity.

I'm thinking about gettin XIII first and wait for Timesplitters to get cheaper. I also found SSX3 for 20 euro so I may also pick that one up.

Why you lucky...blah,here in Serbia there are only a few GCN games and each is 50 euros :(

DEFINETLY get SSX3,XIII and Timesplitters 3!!If you're left with more money,buy Rayman 3 and Sonic Heroes also!

________

buy easy vape

Edited by MasterYoda

Whatever you do dont get Sonic Heroes. I payed £15 for it ages ago and I took it back within a week, it sucks so much. Its the worst game Ive ever bought.

if you are hooked on the crappy colosseum you should try some of the gba games. you would love it for diversity.

oh yes... I have started looking fondly at emerald, ruby and sapphire..

And yes it is pretty crap, but it's my first pokemon game ever and "I GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL"

Sign in to follow this