NEurope
Dan_Dare

Left 4 Dead: A Thread For Suvivalists

Me and my mates went for the dont disturb the Witch achievement today. We got to the final chapter and one of my mates got attacked by a Tank just as the chopper arrived. I jumped down to help him by I ended up getting punched off the building in one hit while my mates all ran to the chopper. Everyone got the achievement but me due to me dying. I got peed off with it and quickly turned my 360 off, GITS!

Just got the 'Jump shot' achievement and I wasn't even trying (Headshotting a hunter in midair). Similarly my mate tried to get the headshot the witch achievement. He went up to her with a sniper rifle and shot her in the face and didn't get it. I think the reason for that is she has to be startled and then shot in the face. Who knows. This game is awesome though. You always get one friend who is just too cautious and keeps backtracking to explore ending up in death for all.

You always get one friend who is just too cautious and keeps backtracking to explore ending up in death for all.

Sounds like me :p I spend too much time watching what's behind the group

Is there any way at all to one shot kill a witch?

I thought a sniper/rifle shot to the base of the neck or the head would suffice. Even on easy.

But no.

It knocked her off the lefdge she was on, then got angry at me and knocked me down...

I thought a sniper/rifle shot to the base of the neck or the head would suffice. Even on easy.

But no.

It knocked her off the lefdge she was on, then got angry at me and knocked me down...

The auto shotgun is your friend here. Walk right up to her and as she starts rising blow her face off with 1 shot.

But no.

pretty sure she has to be stood up for that. I've heard the hunting rifle does the trick though

The auto shotgun is your friend here. Walk right up to her and as she starts rising blow her face off with 1 shot.

Yeah yeah.

Right after posting I thought why don't I just check xbo360achievements forums. Told me there. Will be trying it later.

Proberly missed some one asking this , but is there any one who has it on pc and woudln't mind making a group or such to play online with because i'm not a fan of random people and i'd love to be able to play with known people :P

People never listen on versus mode :(

Sorry if i've posted on wrong section

Steam ID - Jimjebus

Does anyone know if you have to do the entire campaign from start to finish to get the achievement. Say for example you get kicked just before the end, like my mate did, will it register he's done levels 1-4 and only has to do the last?

Something weird happened earlier. We've played the first campaign to death and had got to the finale loads of times but something would always happen. So we decided sod it, start a new game and just do the finale. We did it and my mate got the 'Hide from the witch' and 'Completed No Mercy' achievements (I'd already got both). I don't get this considering we'd only done the finale itself, we didn't go through the entire campaign although we had done before.

I got part of achievment for doing expert mode campaign for joining my friends game when some one left so maybe you can get it for just doing the final level or maybe if the groups done it to a point where you join it counts?

This game looks fantastic.. I'm considering just buying relatively simple computer (up to € 1000,-) to play this game (and a few others I have lying around). It's tempting, eventhough that money can be better spent on other stuff :indeed:.