NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

The Last Nice Thing That Somebody Said About You

The greatest thing happened to me in London today. :D

I was just walking along and this black security guard asked me to high five him!

Not so much a compliment but twas awesome and made me feel good. :) He was a nice guy.

I love it when that happens. One of the many reasons I loved Reading fest. So many free hugs / high fives!!

Oh and this guy gave me a half price pizza and sprite 'cause he said I looked like a 'sexy beast'. I think that's the first time someone's called me sexy and not been joking. I mean, I know he was only trying to shift some pizza on the last night but I was well happy :D

Oh, and then my friend said I was 'the legend of the festival' at the end. Aww I wanna go back...

well, had a few compliments on holiday, one from my mates gf who complimented how good my side profile was in compression shorts (my package baby!) and a mate who made the comment that he would skinny dip with me, though he wasnt sure his package would hold up to mine. both were a little odd as ive never considered my bits to be overly large. still, cant argue witht he public.

a slightly less awkward coment was from one of my girl mates who said i looked good after id shaved.

not a recent compliment, but last year my mate described me as "like a mong, but a nice one". im thinking of making my official slogan.

Goron said to me earlier...

'by the time you're done with me ure as wet as bangladesh in the monsoon season!'

Doesn't fit in the topic i know...just thought it was funny :heh:

'by the time you're done with me ure as wet as bangladesh in the monsoon season!'

I spose that's more of a compliment to me :awesome:

I served a guy at work today and something he brought over had no barcode so i had to run across the store and grab another one. After i served him my managers said he was very impressed with me and they told me they would write it in my folder and refer to it when they consider increasing my pay...what a legend :D:yay:

Just now in the "Other Languages" thread:

:)

Shame about MY English..."in" should be "is". :blank:

Haha, I'm one of those people who can't remember the last time they got a compliment. I don't really get many/any from people around me in real life.

Well a friend just said to me on msn: "Ine, if you don't make it as an illustrator then something is wrong with this world" (or something along those lines). I take that as a big compliment. =)

Other than that nothing, but then again I'm not that fun a person to be around in real life, haha. =P

Just now in the "Other Languages" thread:

I don't know;

"X is the greastest thing since the deep plate"

Seriously though your english is excellent.

... Christ. :p

Erm...the only thing I can think of was one of my friends today, said

"I can never come on MSN for just ten minutes with you, as Ill end up being on for an hour of you making me laugh."

And the same can be said for them.

I don't know;

Seriously though your english is excellent.

I hate that kind of typos, but I can't always be bothered to correct them. :p

Thanks a bunch for the compliments, guys. :)

I hate my new haircut but a couple people at work said they liked it. My boss said it was strange because I looked 'normal' for once.

I hate my new haircut but a couple people at work said they liked it. My boss said it was strange because I looked 'normal' for once.

I've still yet to see this new hair...although 'normal' doesn't sound very fitting for you.

I got treated to a three course meal yesterday as a thank you. So it was a compliment said with free food, which is the best way to say it :p

I've still yet to see this new hair...although 'normal' doesn't sound very fitting for you.

Well I'm buying a new hat tomorrow (going to check out the Stussy store in Covent Garden) so hopefully no one will see it until it grows back slightly in a couple weeks.

Edit: Got told I was 'moreish'. The nicest thing anyone has ever said about me tbh.

Drunk person: "your hair is really nice!" *staggers*

Me: "Thanks"

Drunk person: "No it really is!!" *falls over*

Me: "Nice to know"

Tru fax. :D

Drunk person: "your hair is really nice!" *staggers*

Me: "Thanks"

Drunk person: "No it really is!!" *falls over*

Me: "Nice to know"

Tru fax. :D

At least if they're drunk you know it's truth.

At least if they're drunk you know it's truth.

Beer goggles in action!

Seriously though, my hair is the ONLY thing people compliment me on. Ever. Makes me feel a little empty inside :(

I was compared to a Jaffa Cake earlier. Granted it was the same conversation as being called 'moreish' but I LOVE Jaffa Cakes. :heh:

Beer goggles in action!

Seriously though, my hair is the ONLY thing people compliment me on. Ever. Makes me feel a little empty inside :(

Well I don't know you in person but as far as I am concerned, your posts are a must read and the forums would be a lot less fun without you! :smile:

I was compared to a Jaffa Cake earlier. Granted it was the same conversation as being called 'moreish' but I LOVE Jaffa Cakes. :heh:

Ever had Cadburies Jaffa cakes? they are to die for <3 The chocolate is just the slightest bit less bitter and oh so nom! And I'm not the biggest fan of jaffa cakes either!

Well I don't know you in person but as far as I am concerned, your posts are a must read and the forums would be a lot less fun without you! :smile:

:yay:

Your just saying that because of the garage caption aren't you :heh:

Ever had Cadburies Jaffa cakes? they are to die for <3 The chocolate is just the slightest bit less bitter and oh so nom! And I'm not the biggest fan of jaffa cakes either!

I wont hear of it! McVities all the way!! :heh:

*Runs off to buy these impostor Cadburies Jaffa cakes*

:yay:

Your just saying that because of the garage caption aren't you :heh:

Haha! Certainly not! That was one of the few captions I've read where I though 'DAMN!! Why didn't I think of that?!' and I cried myself to sleep. T'was very funny. :D

Disclaimer: I did not cry myself to sleep.

Last thing i got told that was nice about me was by Lisa, but i guess that don't really count.

If it does then she told me i'm great (i'll let your dirty minds work on that)