NEurope
Dante

Kizuna

Hey, I'm very interested too!! Looks awesome and I love action RPGs. Long live real time fighting and fuck turn based. The graphics look good too, the style.

Hey, I'm very interested too!! Looks awesome and I love action RPGs. Long live real time fighting and fuck turn based. The graphics look good too, the style.

No words can express what i feel now, just a smiley...

:nono:

Anyways, looks a good RPG, shame for the battle system :'(

I guess im one of the few that still prefers a good old fashioned turn based RPG. The only action based RPGs I have truely loved and enjoyed were the Kingdom Hearts games on the PS2.

I guess im one of the few that still prefers a good old fashioned turn based RPG. The only action based RPGs I have truely loved and enjoyed were the Kingdom Hearts games on the PS2.

Same here, bro, Based Turns is much more toughtfull, i love getting the feel "Urgh, should i potion this guy or attack and try to finish up the boss? Grr, i have to think quickly"

Its something that the others battles styles will never get (except Fire Emblem, of course), a lot of strategy and nerves.

I have hated turn based fights all my life, I'm not gonna start liking them now. :)

Doh! I saw something about Final Fantasy XII in the Day of Disaster thread, got confused about where I was and started talking about turn-based vs real-time!

What I was saying is that, to me, it's really the design of the game that determines whether it's tedious or exciting.

Respect to anyone who doesn't like either though.

I demand a confirmation that this will get a release out of Japan and arrive in the US in Q1/Q2. I demand freaking Wii RPG-esque games T_T

Man, this game looks like greatness! Eager for more info, and want it in EUROPE.

Jaleco has unveiled some more details about Kizuna for the Wii in the latest Famitsu magazine. The game is due for release this winter in Japan.

- Battles are extremely simple, hit the A button on the wiimote to attack the enemy in front of you.

- There are huge boss monsters 10 times the size of a normal human.

- Find the weakspot of the bosses by moving the cursor around the screen, when the cursor is over a weakspot it turns from blue to red.

- Find the weakspot of the bosses by moving the cursor around the screen, when the cursor is over a weakspot it turns from blue to red.

And that's when you hit it for massive damage. :heh:

new scans

73511520080921_221800_0_big.jpg

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap she should be the main playable character fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

I want to see this game get a release date soon.

it comes out in two months for japan.