NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Jamba

A Jamba Sale

Hey folks, time to clear out some stuff before I get more broke than I already am. More will come as time goes by so check out what I'm ebaying so far and if you want anything, suggest a price and I can withdraw the sale:

Wii

Excite Truck

Gamecube

Donkey Konga 2 (with bongos)

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (with Bongos)

Geist

Wave Race

GBA

Pokemon Ruby

Boktai 2

If you've got any questions then ask away!

Well I was gonna call it a jamboree sale but it's not for charity. Also yeah, bluey would kill anyone who tried to take me away. She's a scary lady... I got heavies :laughing:

kaos-pinkusagi36.gif

i like ya coolness, but i'll kill ya if i gotta ^^

also - you're too late!! i'm having the original shipped over for christmas. nyeh-nyeh!

*checks auction pictures for adequate cropping* =phew=

and all it took was some slightly unconventional motivational techniques *grin*

Only a few of those very superficial ones. Y'know, the ones that you actually struggle to see.

Yeah, just haven't had a chance to list it yet cos I got a bit busy yesterday. Should be on sale either today or tonight but feel free to make me an offer if you want by PM. And hey, this also comes with 500 unclaimed VIP point.... bonus :laughing:

Only a few of those very superficial ones. Y'know, the ones that you actually struggle to see.

But it still works fine and stuff?

Oh absolutely, no probs at all with it. I just can't quite list it as being in mint condition becuase of thos teeny tiny little scratches and a small mark on the manual (damn flatmates!).

Its very clean and in very good condition

disappointment: I wanted to make the Jamba-ree pun, but I was too late.

carry on.

Take a picture of the disc for him Jamba.

Meh I traded for a copy of Excite Truck that was supposedly "new condition" but was scratched to buggery and it still worked lol so if Jamba's saying it's only light scratches it really won't matter, because if the scratched copy that I recieved plays then "any" copy of it will play. :heh:

Besides... I traded with Jamba once and the game I recieved was in A1 top condition so I'm sure any other games he sells from his collection are well looked after. :)

Besides... I traded with Jamba once and the game I recieved was in A1 top condition so I'm sure any other games he sells from his collection are well looked after. :)

Thankyou.

These very faint scratches are what many people refer to as microscratches. You can hardly see them and they wouldn't show up on a photo.

Seriously WAC stop can you stop with the unhelpful intergections. If you want to ask a question or bid for something pls do but otherwise people can ask me for things themselves.

Meh I traded for a copy of Excite Truck that was supposedly "new condition" but was scratched to buggery and it still worked lol so if Jamba's saying it's only light scratches it really won't matter, because if the scratched copy that I recieved plays then "any" copy of it will play. :heh:

Im not dsputing his reliabillity =] Was just making a suggestion on how he could show how deep the micro scratches were.

Thankyou.

These very faint scratches are what many people refer to as microscratches. You can hardly see them and they wouldn't show up on a photo.

Seriously WAC stop can you stop with the unhelpful intergections. If you want to ask a question or bid for something pls do but otherwise people can ask me for things themselves.

Sorry, i thought i was helping :(

hey ho. What condition are Geist and Waverace in? And what price are you considering for them?

hey ho. What condition are Geist and Waverace in? And what price are you considering for them?

Geist is in *as new* condition. You might want to take note tho that it is the French release so the manual is in French but it plays entirely in English.

Waverave has a bit of wear on the box but the manuals are in very good nic. The disc is also in very condition but has the odd microscratch on it.

Unfortunately I don't think that I will take anything off auction now particularly because everything is at a fairly late stage. If you are still interested then please bid! You might even get it for a lower price.

I'm going to keep an eye on Boktai and DK2 (or should that be two eyes?).

Ohhh bid bid bid... or are you gonna snipe the party?

I'll go for a last minute attack on Boktai. Has Tom got back to you about Jungle Beat? I'm interested in buying that.

I'll go for a last minute attack on Boktai. Has Tom got back to you about Jungle Beat? I'm interested in buying that.

Yeah Tom wanted to know if he could have it without the bongos (which is a no-no unfortunately) and I've been so busy that i haven't been able to list it on ebay yet. Off to do that now!

DK2 is doing pretty well so far and as far as i know, JB is quite a rarity now isn't it?

Hey depends what the offer is ne? :laughing:

EDIT: Just listed Jungle Beat.

godfather_offer.jpg

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse.

How does £17.50 sound?

Loving the pic but I'm afraid not mah widdle fwend... again, feel free to take a shot at the auction.

Sign in to follow this