NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck

New Handle

Ok, Ive been wanting a new Gamertag for a while but can't think of anything... I need some help please!

Yeah don't change it. It's a good name and I think you'll regret it.

I just neeeeeeed to change ittttt. Im so desperate Ive looked at generators on the nets

I'm never changing mine, I like it and don't give a shit what others think of it :heh: anyway suggestions... do you want a completely new GT or a play on your existing one? if just a variation then...

Evolver Ocelot :heh:

Oscilator Ocelot :wtf:

Sir Ocelot Tossalot :laughing:

Yeah I think I'll leave it there for now... :smile:

I just want something that sounds cool. Ive drawn a blank. Nothing connected to the one I have now. I dont really have a solid one I use as a Username on sites or anything. I dont really have a nickname either... Im just... Rob.

How about........ Bathtime! :heh: -Joking (i've got a habbit of saying that to people who annoy me)

Don't have a clue, gamertags are pretty hard to pick if you don't have a nickname.

Bad Apple

Just Rob

outatime

Stay Puft

Fudd me

Low Batteries

Evil Shot

Crowbar

Porkins

Dont shoot

Prob all lame but thats all i can thik of in 5 mins ::shrug:

How about........ Bathtime! :heh: -Joking (i've got a habbit of saying that to people who annoy me)

Don't have a clue, gamertags are pretty hard to pick if you don't have a nickname.

Bad Apple

Just Rob

outatime

Stay Puft

Fudd me

Low Batteries

Evil Shot

Crowbar

Porkins

Dont shoot

Prob all lame but thats all i can thik of in 5 mins ::shrug:

Do I annoy you?

Some of them inspire me, ill have a think.

Chuck Down

Chunk Chuck

Chuck Chunks

chuckTM

Just some stuff off the top of my head, Notice the similarity, Mainly because my eyes hurt from tiredness

I think they remove you from live if you have a dodgy name. Not sure on the correct punishment, might just be a forced tag change. A guy at gaygamer had a problem with his tag although i cant remember the details.

I tried Porkins but its being used. Bummer.

I like Porkins. Porkins3 Porkins8 Porkins UK

Its used by an Xbox user, so Im none the wiser.

Do I annoy you?

Some of them inspire me, ill have a think.

lol i didn't think of how that came out, i work in retail so loads of people annoy me therefore i say it a lot. To clarify, you do not annoy me : peace:

So are you going to sacrifice your 38k gamerscore, or pay 800MS points?

Try not to get anything with a number or UK or your birthday on the end. Your current tag is pretty awesome so it would be a shame to change it to porkins3.

Call yourself Mfento in honour of me since you seem so obsessed with calling me it.

So are you going to sacrifice your 38k gamerscore, or pay 800MS points?

Try not to get anything with a number or UK or your birthday on the end. Your current tag is pretty awesome so it would be a shame to change it to porkins3.

NO! I dont want a completly new tag with 0 gamerscore. I just want something new and compltly different. I dont know, Patriot Ocelot just doesnt look nice to me now. This happens every 6 months. I might be a bit sad.

I only say M Fento becuase I can never remember your first name and its in your email.

NO! I dont want a completly new tag with 0 gamerscore. I just want something new and compltly different. I dont know, Patriot Ocelot just doesnt look nice to me now. This happens every 6 months. I might be a bit sad.

I only say M Fento becuase I can never remember your first name and its in your email.

You can never remember my first name because I never told you my first name.

Sign in to follow this