NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sentient//

Marbles! Balance Challenge

Well I completed Easy mode last night. Collected all the Stump temple pieces along the way as well. Just a few questions

Where is the option to download Hudson levels-can't seem to find it?

On Easy mode can you only unlock a few of the secret levels?

I'm liking the game, really need to work on unlocking some more marbles-only unlocked the cat and panda so far. Also don't think the music is as good as the first game.

Where is the option to download Hudson levels-can't seem to find it?
Yeah, it's not in the most obvious of places for some weird reason. :heh:

You need to go to the Junk Factory, then Edit Stage, then use the arrows to navigate to Hudson and finally click on the little Globe icon to download a stage.

*Phew!* :hehe:

On Easy mode can you only unlock a few of the secret levels?
Nope, you should get 1 challenge stage per world and 10 extra stages in each unlockable lettered world for all difficulty levels if I remember correctly.

I'm liking the game, really need to work on unlocking some more marbles-only unlocked the cat and panda so far.
Cool. Just keep collecting gold trophies! A few of them are found by beating certain challenge stages too.

Halfway into normal mode now and unlocked a couple more marbles (Frog, Pig, etc) What I really like is the way the stages seem totally different on Normal mode. Some of the green crystals are very well hidden.

Not too keen on the cannons :(

What I really like is the way the stages seem totally different on Normal mode.
Good isn't it? Same deal for Hard mode too.

Lot's of stages in this game! icon14.gif

Some of the green crystals are very well hidden.
You ain't seen nothing yet... :grin:

Not too keen on the cannons :(
Hehehe! Indeed they can be a source of frustration, especially when far away from a checkpoint. Have to admit though I laugh more than anything when I miss the target from a cannon. :heh:

Have you done any of the Balance Board stages yet?

Don't be discouraged by how bland/easy they are at first, they get a lot more complex/fun later on. ;)

I must say it's very nice to hear someone else enjoying MBC, it really is a fantastic game. By the way, hook me up with your Wii code if you want to trade some custom stages. That goes for anyone else that has/plans to get this game.

: peace:

I want this game badly!! But I have so many games, and surely this will be sub £10 after xmas?!

I want this game badly!! But I have so many games, and surely this will be sub £10 after xmas?!

Im the same as you Dazzy but im not sure if I will wait as they game has been a bit of a nightmare to get ahold of. I don't know of any normal retailer/store that actually stocked the game and alot of online retailers that do stock it tend to sell out of it on a regular basis.

Im the same as you Dazzy but im not sure if I will wait as they game has been a bit of a nightmare to get ahold of. I don't know of any normal retailer/store that actually stocked the game and alot of online retailers that do stock it tend to sell out of it on a regular basis.
Yeah I was gonna say, and why I posted the deal, because I think the game's been pretty difficult to get hold of.

surely this will be sub £10 after xmas?!
Don't make me have to get Mr. T back! :angry: Cos' I'll do it if I hear any more JibaJaba. :heh:

Seriously guys, DO NOT miss out on this one!

That is a fantastic price for this game! :o

I decided to revisit this just recently to complete Normal mode. I really enjoyed collecting all the green gems (apart from one which I couldn't seem to figure out how to reach in the Stump temple)

Now I'm playing the hard mode and really not enjoying it anymore. I find the level layout far too tricky to move the sluggish marble around the stage. The difference between Kororinpa 1 and 2 in terms of marble control really lets the game down.

I've tried adjusting the figure roller setting but it really makes no difference. Since I can't figure out how to reach the exit/or hidden item on Empty lot 05 I doubt I'II be playing any further.

Did anyone else play hard mode and struggle to enjoy the game?

Now I'm playing the hard mode and really not enjoying it anymore. I find the level layout far too tricky to move the sluggish marble around the stage. The difference between Kororinpa 1 and 2 in terms of marble control really lets the game down.

Was this playing with the balance board or remote?

Where's the cheapest place for this game?!
As far as I can tell EVERYWHERE online is sold out of this, apart from possibly Argos, who have it in a two game bundle at a massive £49.99!

Ebay may be your best bet, but I think it's pretty rare on there aswell!

So maybe just if you ever happen to see it in town or in a supermarket!

Was this playing with the balance board or remote?

The remote.

The Extra levels you unlock are just as evil as well.

Sign in to follow this