NEurope
Helmsly

The House of The Dead: Overkill

I've been back to House of the Dead: Overkill in the last couple of days to play through the unlockable 'Director's Cut' mode and it was just fantastic :hehe:

It has been a while since I played through the original 'Story' mode so I wasn't really able to notice what was different with the 'Director's Cut' but I was so glad I left it until now to go back as I got to experience how great this game is again :yay: It also made me wonder what happened to those rumours of a sequel last year as I'd love to see one :hehe:

I know this is a considerable bump but I just wanted to express my appreciation of the game and give my recommendation to those of you who maybe haven't picked it up yet or may even have forgotten about the game :heh: It may also give those who picked up House of the Dead: Overkill more recently the opportunity to share your views on the game!

As far as this 'type' of game goes on the Wii, this one is probably my favourite :bouncy:

The Directors Cut is fantastic, it's great seeing new areas of the levels link up and it makes a couple of the levels feel almost new!

It also made me wonder what happened to those rumours of a sequel last year as I'd love to see one :hehe:
Yeah. But even if there's no sequel, I'd just like to know what Headstrong Games have been up to. :blank:

Yeah. But even if there's no sequel, I'd just like to know what Headstrong Games have been up to. :blank:

Yeah.. likewise.. and I'm still more than happy to keep playing through Overkill every now and again as there is still plenty of fun to be had with it :hehe:

I actually almost resurrected the other thread regarding a possible sequel but I didn't want to get other people's hopes up when they saw the thread bumped..

..that and the excessive swearing :heh: