NEurope
Helmsly

The House of The Dead: Overkill

Thanks for the link, there's a few small interesting bits of info there. ^^

IGN: How many enemies are you able to show on-screen at any given time?

Neil: I can't put a specific number on that at the moment because work is still going into level design and a lot will be influenced by game balancing and pacing. I would say again that we have an incredibly accomplished team at Headstrong who really know this hardware, so we'll be pushing it for all it's worth. We did take a look at some screens of a certain other zombie game that is being ported to Wii, and the general consensus was that we thought we could certainly do better.

OooOoooooooo, contriversal! :p

Seriously though, if they can get more zombies on-screen than in Dead Rising, that'd be a fantastic achivement! They've already done a better job in the graphics department...

This game is going to be made of win! First Samba de Amigo, then Madworld, and now this! SEGA is quickly turning into my favorite publisher on the system!

This is actually awesome news. I was skeptical at first but to know it's been in development for quite some time is just the cherry on the top; nothing worse than rushed games to capatilise on the Wii's success.

This, Conduit and Madworld...Nice to see more 3rd party support (FINALLY).

I'm liking the look of this.

I'm wishing more for other Sega franchises to appear on the Wii though.

am i going to be the first skeptic about this ?

yes it could end up being very good but it's like the wii is so starving for games we're hyping these up to be killer titles

if this was on the 360 or ps3 nobody would care:)

mcj_metroid, yeah, i think you're right.

I got so bored out of Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, this will be as boring/even more boring.

In fact, if my memory isn't tricking me, most of the users who are now "Hooray" didn't like RE:UC, but maybe that's just my tricky memory.

Anyways, this looks like another Light Gun game, which i hate after playing RE:UC :\

mcj_metroid, yeah, i think you're right.

I got so bored out of Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, this will be as boring/even more boring.

In fact, if my memory isn't tricking me, most of the users who are now "Hooray" didn't like RE:UC, but maybe that's just my tricky memory.

Anyways, this looks like another Light Gun game, which i hate after playing RE:UC :\

I hear what you're saying, though I don't think that's the case with me. Admittedly, I've only played the Wii HotD compilation at my mates, and it's an experience that's worth remembering. You know, the kind of suck that's actually fun to endure. RE:UC was pretty good once I configured the zapper right :D

That + grindhouse + zombie dismemberment= pure win 1337age and such for me :)

I love light gun games and I love it that Wii is bringing them back. UC was a little different with a slower pace, but it was good. This seems more like the fast old school arcade type.

I love light gun games and I love it that Wii is bringing them back. UC was a little different with a slower pace, but it was good. This seems more like the fast old school arcade type.

Yeah, I also love classic lightgun games. You dont really have to think, you can just point and blast the hell out of enemies! They are so much fun to play and I love how they are fast paced, which is probably why I couldnt get on with R Evil:UC as it was too different for me.

Im still hoping for a Virtua Cop collection from Sega.

It's a game that appeals to the hardcore but is also accessible to the casual gamer. I think judgement should be reserved until more is revealed but it's not off to a bad start.

Varla Gunns

Papa Caesar - Clement 'Buck' Darling

So it's a pr0n too then? Kick ass I say!

Just realised that there's a chance I could be testing this game. Hmmm... sucks to be you guys :p

Just realised that there's a chance I could be testing this game. Hmmm... sucks to be you guys :p

Die!!!! :P

I was very impressed by this..looks very good! Nice little surprise there from Sega! :)

Did you get a testing job at Sega, Jamba? If so, congratulations! :)

Yes I did :D

Sega's line up is looking pretty damn good atm. I don't think that I could have chosen a better company to be testing for at this point in time. But yeah, I'm gonna be one extremely smug yet VERY broke fella for about 3 months.

Sega's line up is looking pretty damn good atm. I don't think that I could have chosen a better company to be testing for at this point in time. But yeah, I'm gonna be one extremely smug yet VERY broke fella for about 3 months.

Awesome stuff. : peace: Did they give you the AWESOME House of the Dead stuff that I got?

And I take it this means you get to test MadWorld. :awesome: Any other unannounced titles that they're testing?

Welcome on board! Which office are you based at?

Awesome stuff. : peace: Did they give you the AWESOME House of the Dead stuff that I got?

And I take it this means you get to test MadWorld. :awesome: Any other unannounced titles that they're testing?

Nah I don't have any stuff and I have no idea what I'm going to be assigned to. But lets face it, looking at Sega's line up, it's gonna be AWESOME. I'm surprised that they are basically becoming Kuju's publisher too.

Welcome on board! Which office are you based at?

Oh hey! I'm testing so I'm down at the Chiswick office. You?

Oh hey! I'm testing so I'm down at the Chiswick office. You?

I thought as much, we do occasionally have some up where I am at the main office by Kew Bridge.

Are you just there on a temporary basis then? When are you starting? Plans to get into the industry full time or do you have something else planned for afterwards?

Not really the "Hardcore game we've been waiting for", but still, seems to be a great addition to the Wii library. The style of the trailer feels like the fake "Machete" trailer in Planet Terror. which is great.

Let's just hope the gameplay'll be good, because the third game for the Xbox got dirt poor reviews.

Considering how good Ghost Squad and HotD2&3 turned out to be, I have a feeling this will be amazing. SEGA are probably the only developer who know how to use the Zapper (let's face it, even Nintendo couldn't get it right).