NEurope
Kirkatronics

your User Name.. Original?

"The Villan", as original as most of the other names on here.

However, KNEE is the only place where I use "The Villan". My XBL and username on other forums is "Roostophe", but I sometimes like to combine the two and create the uber original moniker of "Roostophe The Villan". Mwuhaha.

History suggests that compared to most other names on N-E, my name is totally original...!

OK whatever, but it does have a 'heart melt in your chest' story attached to it

Oh, and I thought I'd say that CooInTheZoo is an awesome name :D

Yeah man, you're not actually named after some LoTR goon are you? That's a let down. :(

What type of fool would do a thing like that? :indeed:

My name is pretty unique, its a shame it can be a Surname, tough :'(

I made it random, and guess what, it was a name.

Still, no one on the Internet uses this name, that makes me Happy ^^

Actually, I've been wondering how you pronounce your name. 'Cause here in Denmark, "aa" was earlier used for the sound "å", in which case "maase" becomes "måse", which literally means "butts" in Danish. :laughing:

Mines just stuck with me. I went for a "holiday" in scotland years back, and when I came back the first thing that entered my mind when I was making an email address was "Haggis". So, it's just stayed with me. I don't actually associate it with the wierd Scottish food - but most people do.

Mine isn't exactly original.

Annoyingly, it's been taken on Xbox Live by a guy who hasn't used it since 2006. I might try and email him and ask him to close his account...

I would say mine is very original. :grin:

No one else has it! I took it on Xbox live just in case! :p and every place I sign up to it's never been taken.

I'm not even sure where I got it from. :heh: I just randomly shouted it out one day, when I got too excited while seeing the Nintendo DS for the first time!

Mine is the evolved form of "Pashmina" another username I use a lot.

My user profile is the first hit on google.

Actually, I've been wondering how you pronounce your name. 'Cause here in Denmark, "aa" was earlier used for the sound "å", in which case "maase" becomes "måse", which literally means "butts" in Danish. :laughing:

LOL!!!

Its pronounced:

Meize or Má-áse, my friends use Má-áse, i use Meize.

But Maase is writen a lot cooler :D

mine is a username ive used on the net for years which comes from the name of my dads cattle herd.

On google my user profile is about 5th down or something so I guess it's pretty original. It just means Raider in english, it also happens to be a Disney character in Italian.

http://www.lettybags.com/

Evening bags!?

^a search result of my name :D

Also, I guess mine isnt that unique, as theres nothing about me on the 1st page..

Google sarkas_girly however...

Some nice bags there.

Google my username if you're interested, I can't be bothered.

Mine's not unoriginal. Googling my name the whole page is full of my profiles from different websites. I get around.

I stole my name off my sister; "Chairdriver" was her preferred insult to throw at me.

wut? that doesn't even mean anything.

My actual name rhymes with Bard, and I am a Bard of sorts, and a friend came up with it one day when we were listening to Blind Guardian together. I like it, so it's stuck :)

My actual name rhymes with Bard, and I am a Bard of sorts, and a friend came up with it one day when we were listening to Blind Guardian together. I like it, so it's stuck :)

Tard? :heh::heart::heart:

Tard? :heh::heart::heart:

I saw that coming... :indeed:

I cannot for the life of me remember your name, and you told me it at the meet up several times. Gah!

I stole my name off my sister; "Chairdriver" was her preferred insult to throw at me.

Why? Whats it mean, and why does she say that so you.