NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Alsnow

The K.O.R.E

"Snap Dragon Games has revealed Kore, a new 3D platform adventure for Wii.

"With three zany, kooky crackpots sharing a cybernetic K.O.R.E suit, insane action is guaranteed," promises the release.

The K.O.R.E suit gives its wearers special abilities. "Pixie becomes a pro at climbing, Madboy gains an iron fist, and the dog Rex develops astonishing senses of hearing and smell.

"Your job is to cleverly utilize their different abilities to free the kooky inventor Dr. Samuelsen from the evil Krank Brothers who are attacking from the center of the Earth."

It'll boast six worlds, as well as three obligatory Wii mini games inevitably featuring some form of Remote-waving action.

Check the shots below and video to the right."

Screen shots:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/viewer.php?mode=article&id=202920

Was looking froward to this game when it was on the xbox, then it got cancelled. Glad its got another chance on the wii.

Wooh, third parties are really stepping up to fill Nintendo's void now. Looks great.

Can't wait. 3rd party games this year and next year are looking alot better than 06/07.

The ending to that trailer kind of scared me! But on a serious note, it is looking quite nice, could prove to be a nice little title, but just from the looks of it, as well as other games coming to the Wii, it's nice to see that 3rd party gaming could be stepping up.

New 11min video gameplay video (would embed it but dunno how to do non youtube videos.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38429.html

plus a voice acting video

Already convinced my sister of buying it :D

She will like it as much as i do, this is the first good platformer i'l have on my Wii.

(Yes, i didn't like Mario Galaxy)

Really, really impressed- looks very Tim Burton-esque (which can only be a good thing).

Already on my wish list!

Didnt like the art style or the graphics,

Mario Galaxy and Twilight princess any day...

I like it. Compare it with Galaxy it's ungrateful to this game... Zelda... I don't even get the comparison.

Anyway, I'm much more hyped with Mushroom Men, but still looking forward to this one ;)

Im just saying i like more realistic aesthetically pleasing characters like them instead of these weird, ugly things.

Well, personally, it seems technically solid(from what I could tell) and artistically it also seems up there.

I can't say I saw anything in the video that stood out from a gameplay perspective. There were a couple of instances where it looked as though the player seemed to be sliding a little but I sure it's nothing that couldn't be fixed.

This game grabbed my attention.

I don't need to worry about the game's charm, so hopefully the gameplay will be good.

Sign in to follow this