NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
JonathanEx

Better Quality Controller Video!

Personally, the IGN video of the controller is really annoying - it's shaky, there's flashes every few seconds and it's the one everybody links to. The Nintendo stream has it in high quality, but it's streaming and not downloadable. http://www.britishgaming.co.uk/?page_id=25 has it, downloadable with no watermarks!

The full keynote is there aswell, I think that's a downloadable version of the Nintendo stream though.

Good quality video, but for some reason it stops playing in the 18th minute and won’t play again until the 23rd, does anyone else have that problem or is it just my rubbish PC? :hmm:

Any mirrors? The site seems overloaded (good news or not :smile: )

Hmm, even the IGN video seems gone now...

Good quality video, but for some reason it stops playing in the 18th minute and won’t play again until the 23rd, does anyone else have that problem or is it just my rubbish PC? :hmm:

I have it on my HD, I'll check.

Edit: That's a problem. Hmmm. I'll get in contact with HXC, who ripped it.

Yes, the server is overloaded. I'll upload the controller video on my personal webspace for you.

Edit: Change of plans. It'll work if you use the direct link.

http://downloads.britishgaming.co.uk/Nintendo_Revolution_Controller_TGS05_BGB.wmv

I'd also like to say that the IGN insider one is worse. I mean, the sound quality is better, so you can HEAR people taking pictures! It's amazingly annoying!

WOW... that's amazing... I heard about what the controller was, I was incredibly positive about it, I had all these ideas... and I thought, if a few games use some of the ideas I have, even if it's not the first wave of games, i'll be mighty pleased

but damn, that trailer already contained MOST of my ideas, and some I hadn't thought of.

i hadn't even considered how great it would feel with surround sound and everything.

Sign in to follow this