NEurope
ReZourceman

Penguin Break Season 4

Well the US TV series season starts soon, and kicking it off is Prison Break Season 4.

Heres a trailer with somewhat spoilers, so if you don't want to know anything then don't watch this one. :)

I can't frickin wait.

It's such a joke that Sarah is coming back after they completely wrote her off during Season 3. They're totally milking the franchise which really should've finished at the end of season 2. I'm still going to watch it though, great TV, it's just totally different from what Prison Break was meant to be.

So when does it actually start? Monday night... tomorrow?

I still need to watch the rest of Season 3. Should of ended by now as you said, killing it. I watched the Season 3 episodes before the strike, yet to watch the rest.

I watched the Season 3 episodes before the strike, yet to watch the rest.
The pre-strike episodes were season 3!

I can't wait, it's my favourite TV series!!

I wouldn't say they're milking it:

The story was originally planned to last 2 seasons, but due to demand they stretched it out over 3 seasons, which is fair enough!

Then season 3 got cut half way due to the writers strike, so they HAD to go to a fourth season.

If it doesn't end with season 4 then ok they will be milking it!

It was? I thought there was more after that. Well in that case i've got some more episodes to watch.

Fo sho, I dont feel its been milked yet, but from the sounds of this season it will be the last.

Originally season 1 was "Prison Break" season 2 was planned to be called "Fugitives". Oh well.

It starts on 1st September in the old US of A.

I really love it though. It really has been great, and hoping they stop it at season 4, it will have been a great story I feel.

I think the problem with Prison Break for me is that even though its still enjoyable, I much prefered it in season one when they were simply trying to break out of a prison. Season 2 on the run wasnt nearly as good, season 3 was better but the prison wasnt nearly as deadly as it was made out to be in the season 2 cliffhanger.

I really love it though. It really has been great, and hoping they stop it at season 4, it will have been a great story I feel.
Totally agree, that's why despite loving the show I also hope it does end with this season.

Personally I feel it's never let me down [unlike Heroes which has done so already] and I've really enjoyed the story.

Season 4 is supposedly about "Breaking In" [to take down the company, that is].

I think the problem with Prison Break for me is that even though its still enjoyable, I much prefered it in season one when they were simply trying to break out of a prison. Season 2 on the run wasnt nearly as good, season 3 was better but the prison wasnt nearly as deadly as it was made out to be in the season 2 cliffhanger.
Whilst I agree season 1 has been the best so far, if it had ended there it would have been a 1 season show!

Of course it was always gonna be more than that and personally I think they've played it out really well. I've always enjoyed it.

So after looking about, there's quite a few eps of Season 3 for me to watch. Thought it stopped cause of strike, but it didn't.

Also as luck would have it, I go on holiday on the 29th, so i'll be watching Season 4 as soon as it airs in America :heh:

I recieved season 1 of this from my dad, purchased in Amsterdam Airport. I really needed to find another Lost or something to get into. I added it to my dvd collection but the cover is all in Dutch. So if anyone would like to trade let me know. Its still in the plastic wrapping unopened...

Really can't wait for Season 4, as I'm a huge fan of the show.

Not sure why Series 3 gets so much hate. I think I probably preferred 3 to 2, but they all have elements which make each series better than the other two.

Season 3 had the best ending for me. With "Llorando" playing at the end, and seeing Michael driving off, with a gun and that origami flower on the seat next to him. There were awesome characters in three, but probably not as many as in the first two seasons. Lechero was pretty damn cool, I thought. Also, we saw a drastically different side of Bellick, and Mahone.

Oooo, cannae wait!

I'm seriously counting down the days to be honest i'm such a Prison Break nerd. I'm glad certain characters are returning as they were never intended to leave. I can see there being a Gretchen and Micheal face off. I think he probably would kill her too. Maybe that'll be the turning point in his character.

I'm seriously counting down the days to be honest i'm such a Prison Break nerd. I'm glad certain characters are returning as they were never intended to leave. I can see there being a Gretchen and Micheal face off. I think he probably would kill her too. Maybe that'll be the turning point in his character.
Would Micheal kill though, because the fact that he won't has always been such a major part of his character.

Sure as the seasons have gone on he's been pushed more and more to breaking point... the whole 'Sammy tunnel collapse' moment in Sona being the furthest he's gone so far.

But to point blank shoot Gretchen [or whatever], that would be quite a character development. I think he'd get justice some other way, but we'll see!

On a lighter note, hope this makes its way into Season 4!

prison_break_girls.jpg

It's such a joke that Sarah is coming back after they completely wrote her off during Season 3. They're totally milking the franchise which really should've finished at the end of season 2. I'm still going to watch it though, great TV, it's just totally different from what Prison Break was meant to be.

So when does it actually start? Monday night... tomorrow?

I agree it should've finished at the end of 2. I'm still interested how it's going to pan out though. Although Sarah undying (it was all over contractual disputes too) is a bit of a cop out. Not to mention I'm sure LJ mentions in Season 3 that he saw Gretchen do it or something like that.

Maybe it'll all end in Season 4 with Michael coming full circle...back in Fox River having transformed into a T-bag-esque character :D

I've rewatched it from the start the last couple weeks. It really is S1 > S3 > S2.

Pretty sure the reason Sarah "died" is because the actress was pregnant and they didn't see any other viable alternative for her character disappearing.

They'll just say the head was fake, the company knew Linc wouldn't check it too closely, it was just a message.

I agree it should've finished at the end of 2. I'm still interested how it's going to pan out though. Although Sarah undying (it was all over contractual disputes too) is a bit of a cop out. Not to mention I'm sure LJ mentions in Season 3 that he saw Gretchen do it or something like that.

Maybe it'll all end in Season 4 with Michael coming full circle...back in Fox River having transformed into a T-bag-esque character :D

LJ said he was blindfolded, but he could hear screams. He didn't actually see it happen.

Also, in the final few scenes of the last episode, Mahone does hint that Sarah might not be dead. "If michael thinks what Gretchen has done to her..." Rewatch that scene again, it does throw things wide open.

Just seen season one this weekend. I only got into it when I started watching some eps of season 3, but this was just fantastic. You can cut the tension with a knife! I have the next two seasons ready, so it'll be over just in time for season 4.

Pfft.. got bored with season two and haven't watched it since.

It's been added to the list of shows-that-were-awesome-but-went-crap-after-lasting-too-long:

- Lost

- 24 (after season 6)

- Simpsons

- :(

Prison Break has only gotten better for me. Yes, season one was amazing, but each season has added something new and i freakin love it!

Season 3 was awesome. I've been talking about it in the TV thread, but i cannot wait for season 4. The breaking in aspect is just yet another brilliant twist that keeps true to the format of the show.

Stop whinging all you lot who think it shouldv'e ended by now. No way should it have ended! I'd be so upset if it had.

I loved Season 1 and 2 and watched up to episode 5 with Season 3 but because it was stolen by SKY I couldn't watch on TV and so gave up as I also used to watch it with my mum. I think it's a great show. :D

I think I'm going to finish off Season 3 as I didn't realise there would be a 4th Season! :)

LJ said he was blindfolded, but he could hear screams. He didn't actually see it happen.

Also, in the final few scenes of the last episode, Mahone does hint that Sarah might not be dead. "If michael thinks what Gretchen has done to her..." Rewatch that scene again, it does throw things wide open.

I remember that, I was watching out for that possibility throughout series 3 but it never happened so I assumed it was done proper.

Who thinks than Kellerman didn't actually die on his way to prison in series 2? Although he did say that stuff about the French resistance and dying (as well as seemingly being a bit of a reformed character) we didn't actually see it happen - only the shots. I miss Kellerman - the original unflushable, he just kept bobbing around in there no matter how hard you tried to get rid of him :heh: although it was weird seeing him in Scrubs as the emotional surgeon after watching Prison Break

Kellerman was awesome.

There's always a chance the gunshots just took out the guards that were with him.

I would love to see him back!

Could anyone recap what happened in the end of season 3, it has been quite a while since I saw it??

You gotta love the way they kill people off ambiguously to leave the door open to bring them back if they so please. Only person they've really fully killed (other than the other fugitives like Haywire and Tweener) in full view is Terrance Steadman. They've left it possible to bring back people like Sarah, Kellerman, even Veronica iirc we didn't actually see die, just Linc heard gunshots.