NEurope
flameboy

My phone has vanished!

What I think is the best thing to do is actually walk backwards (yes) and retrace all of your exact steps, and the things you did up to when you last had your phone.

I can guarantee you that all 20 times I have lost my phone, I have found it using this method.

Yes, I spend a lot of my time walking backwards.

Another good place to check are flat-surfaces. Such as tables, windowsills (particularly ones in bathrooms) and computer desks. Maybe even kitchen worktops. Chances are you had it in your hand and put it down somewhere for one second.

Yep you heard between yesterday night and now my phone has vanished! I have looked absolutely everywhere and it is no where to be seen...I've not even left the house so can't have lost it out!

It truly is mystifying!

I have it.. but it's mine now :P

Same thing happened to a friend of mine the other day, it turned up in the washing wachine.

Thinking about it, i lost a phone when i was on holiday once. Found it in my pocket... while i was in the swimming pool! lets just say the phone never worked again.

Check your clothesbin, or whatever you call it. And hit yourself for putting it on silent. As should anyone who puts it on silent.

I have it.. but it's mine now :P

Oh u r just a disgrace stealing the quote from "That guy with the glasses"

Make up your own