NEurope
flameboy

My phone has vanished!

Yep you heard between yesterday night and now my phone has vanished! I have looked absolutely everywhere and it is no where to be seen...I've not even left the house so can't have lost it out!

It truly is mystifying!

That's always happening to me with everything. When I find it it'll always be in such an obvious place that it'll really annoy me. The key lessons I have learnt are

1)Check your pockets

2)Check your pockets again

3)Look under cushions / magazines etc.

if still not found:

4)Give up and within a day or two it'll turn up on it's own

When things like this happen I could swear Toy Story is real and when I'm gone everything just walks around

Have you looked under your bed, or in the bin? It might have fallen in the bin?

Or nooks and crannies/where magazines stand at a computer desk? Somewhere stupid like that. Fo sho.

check ur hand, or ur pocket. Am i the only one here who has freaked out thinking they have lost their phone only to find it in one of those two locations? :(

Believe it or not I thought I had lost my glasses once...I was literally searching for 10 minutes for I realised I was wearing them. (Especially funny since Im blind as a bat when not wearing them)

I once lost my glasses and found them in the toilet....

have you checked for your phone there? :p

Any pets which may have gotten a hold of it and wandered off?

check ur hand, or ur pocket. Am i the only one here who has freaked out thinking they have lost their phone only to find it in one of those two locations? :(

You ain't the only one, I actually did that a few days ago! :(

dude...what!?

luls. Really not sure what I'd do without you Coolness. You always perk up my day with something strange and brilliant :)

dude...what!?

luls. Really not sure what I'd do without you Coolness. You always perk up my day with something strange and brilliant :)

Thanks. :D

No idea how they ended up in there but It wasn't fun trying to fish them out! :shakehead

Ur not having any luck at the moment aren't u flameboy? First ur bike accident and now a disappearing phone....

I've lost a DVD that I am selling on Ebay, I've written down the address on the jiffy bag and I looked on the pile of the DVDs I'm selling and it wasn't to be found. I've been searching the house swearing, I'm just so annoyed that it has just vanished. I don't see why anyone would have touched it. (It's Little Britain for effs sake.)

I don't believe that I am capable of listing an item I don't have.

Maybe you ate it? or someone else did?

but seriously.. its most likely in an obvious place... or one you just dont look in that often

I once lost my glasses and found them in the toilet....

have you checked for your phone there? :p

When i was in training, one friday nite we all went out got hammered came back. I get up at about 4 to go to the toilet and find my mates phone glowing in the bottom of it. Find him slumped snoring away in the corridor he takes phone out of toilet and amazingly it still worked perfectly fine lol.

Edit. I just found it exactly where it was meant to be, I must've glanced over it. I'm going crazy.

When i was in training, one friday nite we all went out got hammered came back. I get up at about 4 to go to the toilet and find my mates phone glowing in the bottom of it. Find him slumped snoring away in the corridor he takes phone out of toilet and amazingly it still worked perfectly fine lol.

Wow! That's good, I would have thought it have broken straight away like taking a tamagotchi into a bath! :p

Wow! That's good, I would have thought it have broken straight away like taking a tamagotchi into a bath! :p

Yeah i coudnt beleve it myself. Just had a look it was a nokia N 73

nokia_n73.jpg

First you have a bike accident and now you've lost your phone.

Hasn't been a good week for you has it buddy.