NEurope
tapedeck

Godfather 2 not coming to Wii

NEWS HERE

I must say I'm pretty gutted about this.

Even though I can't see how the gangsters-in-the-city concept can be stretched out. (Sandbox titles can only go so far afterall.) I really thought that motion controls (those found in the original) were amazing and really brought the world to life. I really hope we see some form of alternative, especially considering EA's Wii affections.

Time will tell I guess, but this is very dissapointing as the motion controls found in the original title were simply incredible.

Well... its kinda their own fault isnt it? Wiiners want more originality than what the first game could offer. Not saying it was bad... but... you know.

We can hope they just forgot mentioning it. Or maybe it's not coming for the Wii in February?

W...T...F!!!

I played Playstation 3, XBOX360 and Wii version, and the best one was without any doubt the Wii version.

EA, i was getting proud of you... :nono:

so there is so little happening we have to discuss what isnt happening. that is the sadness of the wii at the moment.

LOL, BLENDER!!!

You always make manage me to laugh, even in these horrible times.

Hmm, this is pretty much one of the last things I would have expected EA to do right now. I've only heard good things about the Wii version of the first game. Although I didn't get to play it myself, I've heard many people on this forum rant about the good uses of the controls in this game.

Only thing I guess we can hope for is for EA to change their mind in the future. Nothing is even certain in the world of videogames. Remember, Resident Evil Four was going to be exclusive to the Gamecube, just one example of how things can change.