NEurope
Ramar

Fantasy Football 2008/2009

Suprised to see I shot up the league a bit before the end, thought I would be stuck in second too last until the end.

Next season I really plan to put more thought into my players!

I always forget about fantasy football. I left Fabregas as captain even when he was out for months.. No wonder I finished where I did.

I wouldn't mind a go, but I always forget about my team (last year before September).

Is there a limit to the number of teams in a league??? or will I be able to join this league as long as I register before August??

I don't believe there is a limit to the size of leagues. But obviously you need to be in the league before the season starts, else people might question whether or not you have duplicate teams, and are entering the one that has fared the best so far etc...

I would also just like to take the time to remind you all that you got beaten by an aussie! :P

Platty and baboo, you both would have fared much better if you made less substitutions! 74 and 97 changes respectively, compared to my 42 :o Thats a lot of points taken off your tally... :(

Cyas next season for sure ;)

We gonna start a new season this week then before the Premiership starts?

yeh i think we should!:yay:

Yeah, if nobody else has started one before I get home from work tonight, Ill get one off the ground. I think the thread should be in Gen Chit Chat to begin with, so more people see it. It can be moved to here on Saturday though.