NEurope
Pancake

Quick question about texting...

Sorry, this is a crap topic, but i just need a quick answer now! When you're sending a text in the UK, do you have to add any numbers onto that person's number when you text? As in "44" or something? Because everytime i send texts to someone just using their straight number they don't receive them.

If both of you are in the UK then it should be fine.

But otherwise +44 followed by the mobile number excluding the 0. eg +4476542....

If you're in the Uk a mobile number must start with a 0 or 44 (00 first for the international call prefix). The next number is always a 7. If you're entering anything else, you're doing it wrong.

So whatever you're texting should be 07*********, is that what you're doing, pancake?

Just press "send"

:confused:

PS, lol @ this post. The end makes it sound like a cutesy nickname! :heart::bowdown:

So whatever you're texting should be 07*********, is that what you're doing, pancake?

^ this man speaks the truth.

Hmm, did mark hoppus and travis barkers band +44 have any relation to country telephone codes? :)

^ this man speaks the truth.

Hmm, did mark hoppus and travis barkers band +44 have any relation to country telephone codes? :)

Yes indeed it did. :)

PS, lol @ this post. The end makes it sound like a cutesy nickname! :heart::bowdown:
Glad I made you laugh, pookie.