NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Take My Love And Pass It On

Yes, FotherMuckers!

Over-rated songs? People we want to punch in the face?!

Fuck that SHIT! Where's the love? I bet Hanson are turning in their grave(s) with threads like that.

So, wit dis thread, yeah, you post something wonderful about the person above and what they contribute to life and this forum.

Now, so this doesn't go all over DA PLACE, keep it to the person above. If you're going to quote somebody else, make sure you talk about the person above, too.

To make thread awesome, we are going to combine our answers, like "The 12 Days of Christmas."

So, when person 1 posts, person 2 will quote person 1 and type their reply. Person 3 will quote person 2, who also quote person one.

So, I'm going to start off by saying that I love N-Europe for giving me a place to post my rants at stupid hours in the morning, and for good friends.

Person two has to quote that bit, and add on their own bit, which in-corportates the person above, who eees mee!

Then the next person will type about the person above them, then quote me, and quote my love, which was N-E.

If its too confusing...google eeet. I dunno. :(

Yes, FotherMuckers!

Over-rated songs? People we want to punch in the face?!

Fuck that SHIT! Where's the love? I bet Hanson are turning in their grave(s) with threads like that.

So, wit dis thread, yeah, you post something wonderful about the person above and what they contribute to life and this forum.

Now, so this doesn't go all over DA PLACE, keep it to the person above. If you're going to quote somebody else, make sure you talk about the person above, too.

To make thread awesome, we are going to combine our answers, like "The 12 Days of Christmas."

So, when person 1 posts, person 2 will quote person 1 and type their reply. Person 3 will quote person 2, who also quote person one.

So, I'm going to start off by saying that I love N-Europe for giving me a place to post my rants at stupid hours in the morning, and for good friends.

Person two has to quote that bit, and add on their own bit, which in-corportates the person above, who eees mee!

Then the next person will type about the person above them, then quote me, and quote my love, which was N-E.

If its too confusing...google eeet. I dunno. :(

Fierce have you been drinking again? Don't worry so have i. :heh:

Anyway something nice to say about Fierce Link... Hmmm.

Fuck you're pretty much the soul of this forum dude, never leave. :heart:

Compliments are niiiiiice.

I miss the old "Forum Love" thread or whatever it was. I was king of the thread.

(Compliment mcmad plz)

FotherMuckers

Awesome word.

I know I'm bending the rules a bit here, but, y'know, your drunk, so it doesn't really matter.

Fierce have you been drinking again? Don't worry so have i. :heh:

Anyway something nice to say about Fierce Link... Hmmm.

Compliments are niiiiiice.

You make me see Nintendo's casualness, wich makes me buy less games for Nintendo Wii, wich makes me have money to do another things in life.

Best compliment i have for you :P

Now i challenge anyone to compliment me in any possible way...

See? Its impossible

You are so mean :'(

Damn, i got owned

Nah, you are without a shadow of a doubt, the coolest twelve year old I ever met, and I respect your cultural choices immensely, when taking your age into account.

Edit:

I now realised you're 14, not 12... damn... you're not as cool, then... you're just ok cool. Hmmm... you're Portuguese!! Oh... wait, that's hardly something to be proud of... erm... you're... tasty? =S

"You couldn't let me go, could you...? you are incorruptible"

Dark Knight Reference, for those who missed it.

The punch thread is a happy thread.....It makes us feel good for imagining punching naughty people.

Although the Shia hate did make me sad.

You make me see Nintendo's casualness, wich makes me buy less games for Nintendo Wii, wich makes me have money to do another things in life.

Nah, you are without a shadow of a doubt, the coolest twelve year old I ever met, and I respect your cultural choices immensely, when taking your age into account.

Edit:

I now realised you're 14, not 12... damn... you're not as cool, then... you're just ok cool. Hmmm... you're Portuguese!! Oh... wait, that's hardly something to be proud of... erm... you're... tasty? =S

Did no one read what Flinky asked us to do? 12 Days of Christmas! Muppets.

Compliment for Oxigen_Waste?

Straight up honesty. You know that when he says he doesn't like you, or your opinion, he doesn't like you, or your opinion, so that makes the good things he says sweeter.

Yes to try and get back to Flink's loving dream;

Flinky loves N-E

McMad loves Flinky because he is the soul of N-E and should never leave

Maase loves McMad for helping him be frugal

Oxigen_Waste loves Maase because he's Portugese

Mr_Odwin loves Oxigen_Waste because he's honest

And I love Mr_Odwin because he's the fourm's daddy cool.

So just carry on like that. Or else Flinky will cry!

Flinky loves N-E

Ashley loves Mr_Odwin because he's the fourm's daddy cool

He has Stitch things and loves American tv shows - How can you not love him?

:o

nobody saw meeeeee!

Except me

What to say about Dan, except he is a great contributor to the forums and provides many hours of entertainment for everyone to enjoy.

Flinky loves N-E

Ashley loves Mr_Odwin because he's the fourm's daddy cool

Haggis loves Ashley because he has Stitch things and loves American tv shows

Dyson loves Haggis because of his internet drama

Dyson also loves Dan Dare, as he was missed out before, because he provides him with an actual challenge in the form of Geometry Wars 2.

Dyson supposes he must also edit in some love for Jimbob due to his ninja posting. grmbl. Dyson loves Jimbob because of the scary avatar he has come to associate him with. It's awesome!

TAKE IT!

Take another little piece of my heart, now baby!

And break it? Break another little piece of your heart now? baby?

(I like Maase because he's tasty, not Portuguese! Just to clear that up. Ignore my post.)

Maaase and Oxy...stop fucking ruining my thread.

If I could yoga-fire your arses through the internet, don't think I wouldn't.

Edit by Ashley

Maase is now banned from the thread. Oxy will be going the same route if he carries on.