NEurope
ReZourceman

People Who Need To Be Punched In The Face

Them shady mother fuckers from big brother Luke, Becky, the blind guy mickey wouldn't be fair as he is blind but a kick to the balls would suffice.

Forgot to add the following

img_2.jpg

Reason he needs punching is because he is allowing the thug known as Joey Barton back in the squad after what he has done, complete and total idiot for letting him play again.

The%20FA.JPG

For letting Joey Barton off easily, c'mon who else they going to let off.

And last but not least, the man himself

JoeyBarton.jpg

For any self respecting football fan would want to do the same as i, he deserves more than a punch mind.

Has anyone mentioned Ricky "the big twat" Gervais?

ricky_gervais_extras.jpg

I was saving him for the "People Who Need To Have Their Skin Melted Off" thread.

cammie_crop.jpg

The E3 Bitch.

I knew someone would bring her up. I still don't get what the problem is with her. At least she spoke with enthusiasm.

I knew someone would bring her up. I still don't get what the problem is with her. At least she spoke with enthusiasm.

But the enthusiasm seemed over-exaggerated and fake. At least I thought so. But I guess for many she has also become a symbol of an E3 that most people want to forget.

Haha, her voice really did grate on me - I was literally about to suggest her too.

Other people who need a good smacking round the cannister are....

1) The idiot who invented tripping in Smash Bros

2) Mugabe

3) Solitanze (the guy who commented on absolutely every n-europe article quoting made up statistics and offering his "guarantees" - I'd like to guarantee a broken nose!)

4) The two little kids on the recent Somerfield's TV adverts - I'd smack 'em for six when they're as annoying as that.

1) The idiot who invented tripping in Smash Bros

Disagree, it's a riot to see SSB purist idiots (the ones who don't realise other games exist) foaming at the mouth. :D

Disagree, it's a riot to see SSB purist idiots (the ones who don't realise other games exist) foaming at the mouth. :D

I agree, makes me laugh every time I see a post with it :D

I would go for Fred phelps head of the westboro church, like what an asshole, they only people in the world that don't hate him and not want to punch him r his crazy daughter and family and some others who joined his church. The man hates gays, irish and so much more minorities. What an asshole like picketing funerals all the time.

Fred Phelps deserves more than just a punch in the face...unless you mean that we get everybody who wants to punch him in the face to do said thing, then that will do just fine.

I would happily kill him and the other "leaders" within his little gang. Not the young ones, they can be saved. And that Lousi Theroux doc on them showed that even the teen daughter showed signs of vulnerability to being something resembling human.

His eyes are too close together though.

It makes him look like he's looking at you thinking, "What are you doing? I'm better than you, I could have you killed in an instant." Although to be fair, he probably is.

Surprised no one has mentioned this guy.

graham_norton.jpg

Although he is pretty annoying, he is relatively funny, so I could resist punching him in the face.

40virgin.jpg

Apart from the fact that he's a piss poor actor, this image is just begging for a punch.

Although some of his film raise a giggle (Anchorman, 40 year old virgin) I would have to agree there.

Can't find a picture, but any of the presenters of T4 are crying out for a smack.

As is this guy...

jose-mourinho-winker.jpg

Although some of his film raise a giggle (Anchorman, 40 year old virgin) I would have to agree there.

Can't find a picture, but any of the presenters of T4 are crying out for a smack.

As is this guy...

jose-mourinho-winker.jpg

Not another one of our Prides :'(

Why do you hate us so much? :'(