NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

We're going to talk about playing today...

playing1.jpg

Playing with each other EEVIL?

Indeed Bungle. Do any of the members here at N-E have anything special you like to play with?

playing2.jpg

EEVIL! Yesterday we played with our Balls, are we going to play with our friends Balls today?

playing3.jpg

YES! And we can play with our Twangers as well.

Dodgy Rainbow references aside! do any of you here have something random you can't help but play with [that could possibly not be a sexual organ] such as the ball that you see House fiddle with in... House.

Personally, I have a slinky that I keep dropping down with one hand and flipping it back up. Repeat to fade.

You. Go.

Blue tac. God damn. I watched 70 episodes of cardcaptors at half an hour each just playing with blue tac at the same time.

Now I've bloody lost it.

I keep opening and closing the battery lid of my mobile. It's what broke the battery lid of my previous one, and what will undoubtedly break the battery lid of my current mobile.

We have this thing, like a rubber ball with a rubber sline on it. So you play with it like a yoyo. It's attached to the door handle of the kitchen and I ping it everytime I walk past.

I keep opening and closing the battery lid of my mobile. It's what broke the battery lid of my previous one, and what will undoubtedly break the battery lid of my current mobile.
I do that with TV remotes sometimes. I don't even know I'm doing it until I piss someone off.

I am addicted to my own facial hair. That's all I can think of right now, though, but there has to be more!

I don't at the moment, but we used to have one of those things with lots of metal pins in one side which you could press your face into and it would come out with a mould of your face or whatever you want. Then you tip it up and the pins come back out.

Also at my grans house the sugar bowl has this really weird spoon. Weird because absolutely everyone fidgets with it when the bowl is next to them. It's made out of something weird, it looks plasticy, but its not...

And if I don't shave properly and have a few hairs left I fiddle with them, trying to stop that though.

I have these bead things that go around my wrist, and i play with them ALL the time.

I get annoyed with myself :/

I have these bead things that go around my wrist, and i play with them ALL the time.

I get annoyed with myself :/

Snap. I've broken so many by just playing with them. Sometimes I just don't know my own strength :awesome:

I twiddle with the long bit of my leeds fest band, maybe thats why im apprehensive to cut it off

Spinning pens around goldeneye style, and with a few extra tricks thrown in, my job sucks :D

I pull at my facial hair when I feel as though I'm in a rather awkward situation (e.g. When I was watching Ghost In The Shell with my brothers a couple weeks ago.), doesn't sound like much but I always feel awkward when I'm watching anime and somebody's in the room et cetera.

I also play with the battery lids of the telly remotes as well. One of them does a rather satisfying flip when I open it and I can't help myself.

I had (until a few days ago), an eyepatch, that I found on my desk, and proceeded to pop inwards and outwards (in stayed in the position you pressed it into) until I actually ripped a hole in the middle.

In my anger, I then ripped it to shreds and stuffed it in the bin.

I have a Doctor Who sonic screwdriver which i play with evey so often. I'd pretend to lock/open doors with it. I looks so cool!

I also have a can of adidas anti-persiprant by my laptop which i end up throwing up and down without realising. Infact i do it with the remote when watching TV, the Sky remote has that curvy infrared bit on top which is perfect to wrap the finger around and spin it.

I do pretty much ALL these things! Whenever I'm doing something that only requires my mental attention (often reading), I begin playing around with something. Depending on what's nearby, I ...

- Open/close the battery lid of remote controls/my cellphone.

- Play with my pen, Boris-style.

- Throw my pencil case up while it spins around and catch it, seeing how many spins I can make it do before I catch it.

- Twiddling my facial hair.

- Twisting my hair around my finger. I once managed to tie a knot that I couldn't undo. I had to cut the knot off.

- Twisting my necklace, making the little links break and fall apart. I've already managed to wreck one necklace that way. I'd hate for this to break, too, but I do it almost unconsciously.

- Click open and close my metal wristwatch.

- Twiddling my lips with my fingers. Yes, I know it sounds weird, and it's hard to describe. You have to see it to undertand.

i tend to play with my beard when bored

if i have a sword to hand i somtimes get that out, inspect it for rust, test the edge, give it a few swings, put it back.

i like to play with blue tac, or white tac, sometimes i make little modles, which i am often told are excelent. i made a fish some one thought was a little modle. made a kick as frog with modling clay.

i also tend to role things when bored, especialy with ym feet, i open draws with them, and just sort of rock my foot.

also, scisors, play with em all day if i could.

I tend to play with my pen a lot of the time, twiddling it, spinning it and clicking it often in work. I play with my beard (goatee) sometimes.

I've always wanted to be able to do the proper twiddling thing with a pen, but I can't rotate it in a smooth motion.

What I do like to do however is stick my fingers together with super glue and bite it off.

Click pens, juggle cellphones, scratch facial hair (whether it be goatee, cheek, or neck).

Sometimes I like to play the drums on the coffee table.

CARDS! I remembered last night that if there's a deck of cards in my hands, I will shuffle and shuffle and shuffle and shuffle and shuffle...