NEurope
Jackster

Exam Results 2008!

Gonna get my AS results tommorow. Will get a C in Applied ICT if the boundries dont change. Disapointing but if i get an extra 6 on top of that next year I will get a B in the full A2. Maths and Physics are almost cert D's or even E's.. maybe a U... meh Geography is either another fail or a scrape i think.

Guys, I just checked the UCAS website, and I've got into both my uni's! Aston and and Cardiff offers have both changed to unconditional status!

WAHOOOO!

Just need to pick up the results now!

AHHHHHHH THIS IS MENTAL UCAS SAID I'M INTO MY UNIVERSITY! it means I have AAB or even higher which I doubt.

I'm so buzzing, thought might as well get failure bit over but this is fucking sweeeeeeeet.

Good luck to everyone and congrats to those that already know!!!!!!

Can't stop being hyper I'm literally shaking :yay:

Woo! Am into Sussex, first choice. Dunno what grades I got yet but who cares. :yay:

I hope everyone else does good now.

Fuck you guys and your updated track services. Still waiting !_!

DOMMMMMM Forgot you applied to Kent aswell. Hopefully we'll be seeing each other soon !_!

In to Kent! Yes! thats 300 points!

Fucking epic.

I checked the UCAS site, and was greeted with this: "Congratulations! Your place at University of Surrey (S85) to study Civil Engineering (4 years) (H201) has been confirmed. "

FUCK YEAH!

I got BBC minimum, I'm fucking ecstatic.

Fucking epic.

I checked the UCAS site, and was greeted with this: "Congratulations! Your place at University of Surrey (S85) to study Civil Engineering (4 years) (H201) has been confirmed. "

FUCK YEAH!

I got BBC minimum, I'm fucking ecstatic.

DUDE THATS AWESOME!!!

:) so happy =]

DUDE THATS AWESOME!!!

:) so happy =]

Ah, shit, I'm gonna be in the next county over from you. I'll pack my shotgun. :wink:

Well done everyone!

and fish well done for doing civil engineering...you gonna be well rich when you're older :D

Getting my results today :( If i get AAB, I'll apply for medicine but if i get ABB it's either pharmacy OR Civil/Regular engineering. God im scared.

So I checked UCAS and I got a place in Huddersfield. That's nice to know.

Proper gar yo.

Well just got my AS results, not fantastic, but they're improvable.

Applied ICT: C - The teacher said i was a strong B based on my marks, they must have changed the boundries or something as everyone was a grade down.

Maths: C - 2 marks off a B, the one i thought i did the best in (Stats) i did the worst in with a C. Core 2 i got an A, however i will retake Core 1 in Jan to bring it up.

Biology B - Surprised by this, i thought it would be alot lower.

Business C - Expected this.

The current status of your Application is:

Congratulations! Your place at Bournemouth University (B50) to study Music and Audio Technology (J932) has been confirmed.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmfg. I'm so fucking happy! I can't believe I've actually made it :D :D :D

My results weren't actually that great - I got 10 points less than I needed (C in Music Tech and D in Philosophy, like I thought) but they still let me in so I'm OVER THE FUCKING MOOOOOOOOOON!!! :D :D :D

Fuuuuck,

Got CDD instead of BCC and track hasn't updated.

Do I ring the head of admissions for the department I'm applying at?

Well just got my AS results, not fantastic, but they're improvable.

Applied ICT: C - The teacher said i was a strong B based on my marks, they must have changed the boundries or something as everyone was a grade down.

Maths: C - 2 marks off a B, the one i thought i did the best in (Stats) i did the worst in with a C. Core 2 i got an A, however i will retake Core 1 in Jan to bring it up.

Biology B - Surprised by this, i thought it would be alot lower.

Business C - Expected this.

Doesn't look good for my ict then. I have to wait 10 minutes so I'm outside. Not too worried.

Well that was dissapointing.

Maths - B two marks off of an A. Got A in C2 and Stats but B in C1.

Business - C

Product Design - U. Knew I would get a shit grade seeing as theory was worth 70% and we didn't do one lesson in theory. But I was hoping for at least an E.

FUCK ME.

I am relieved as fuck. Rang them up, and apparently I got good enough A-Level grades, but the reason Track isn't updated is they're still waiting on my GCSE English retake result.

happyhappyhappy.

My results for AS, not that great but I'm still pleased with them. :grin:

History: E

Psychology: D

English Literature: C

Religious Studies: C

There is still a chance to improve them and My Psychology was unfortunate as I got a U in one of the Units but a B and C in the other ones. :)

History is confirmed that I'm not taking it next year I was lucky to get an E I got a U an E and then B for my Coursework.

Enlish is pretty solid though I wish I got a C in my coursework instead of a D.

and RS I'm really pleased I even got an A for one of my Units but a D and C in the other two.

ON WITH THE A2!:yay:

Got 4 As, which means I'm doing Maths at Warwick! Hell to the yeah!

A few Oxbridge people in my year missed out on their grades, which kinda sucks for them. Annoying for me though as Oxford didn't accept me and I got better grades than them...

Well done to everyone.

Just found out my results:

A - Religious Studies

B - Business Studies

B - English Literature

Going to Aston Uni as thats my first choice. What am I supposed to do now..? lol.