NEurope
Sarka

X Factor

I saw some threads have been going off topic to the X Factor, so here's a proper topic for it. My favs are Brenda and Chico, and I loved Chico's song this week, I hope he realeses it!

I cant stand Chico. He is one of those novelty acts who no one will care about after the single he releases once the show ends.

The ones who i think have the most talent are Andy,Shayne,Brenda, Maria.

What do you think about the rumours of the show being fixed? The judges do seem to be doing some tactical voting.

Why are the conway shisters still in? They are so incredibly crap! They all look l;ike tarts for gods sake and they cant stay in key.

There's also an X Factor competition going on in Belgium. It's on the telly as I type this post. I'm a bit tired of all these singing competition programs, so I don't watch it.

There's also an X Factor competition going on in Belgium. It's on the telly as I type this post. I'm a bit tired of all these singing competition programs, so I don't watch it.

You mean you actually were able to watch ONE?

Anyone watching this no good commercial shithouse deserves to die a painful death.

Anyone watching this no good commercial shithouse deserves to die a painful death.

quoted for truthery :heh:

I like the X-factor don't get me wrong, i'm not really interested in the music they sing anymore as i like rockier music (living on a prey, was good though), but please, CHICO must NOT win, he seriously shouldn't even be in the competition, to be honest every single act who has been voted off should still be in compared to Chico.

I'm totally jealous of Shayne, for reasons i won't add, he makes me question my sexuality everytime i look at him, LOL. ;)

I would like either Journey South or Shanye to win! :smile:

The funny part of X-Factor is over, i.e. the auditions, so I don't watch it any more. I'm more of a Strictly Come Dancing man these days.

Nope, but i love Apocalyse Now.

If your on about the film then yeah, that is absolute class.

I thought Maria was good but then she got kicked off. Luckily, i've been out most saturdays or just forgot about it. Conway sisters already have an album out in Ireland anyway. They suck.

come on, i dont understand just how people can sit there and watch a bunch of idots do stuff, i mean its like big brother, they dont do anything remotley entertaing, and yet millions watch them scratch there arse, common and im called wierd! relaity tv sucks, its probably the worst thing to be aired o tv and i strongly feel taht it needs to be canceled!

edit: ok its jsut singing, but i dont like that stuff so i dont watch it (well i did once, but counceling has helped me get over that one.....LOL.....LOL).

That doesn't really aply to the X Faxtor Iinfinete seeing as it's a singing competition.

Yes I'm one of the sad one's that watches it. I think Andy is my favourite, Chicho makes me laugh but I'm not sure that he should win. I'm getting a bit bored of this series now but there's nothing better on. I can't believe how many Xtra Factor shows they've got now.

I thought Maria was good but then she got kicked off. Luckily, i've been out most saturdays or just forgot about it. Conway sisters already have an album out in Ireland anyway. They suck.

Really now?

Luck of the Irish if you ask me, the Conway Sisters should of been out a couple of weeks ago but they are always saved for some strange reason, tactical voting i suppose.

Still Maria and Nicholas (even though they are good singers) were never going to win, so it's not all bad.

Mainly girls vote, so it's going to be the one they fancy who wins! Thats when it annoys me, GO BY THE BLOODY TALENT of the person, PLEASE.

Then Chico wouldn't be there! Thank the lords! :wink:

Andy the dustbin man to win!

Best vocalist, best back story, seems like a good chap. Journey South also deserve to be in the final, I hope both acts get recording deals.

Edit - How could I get Andy's name wrong and call him Anthony.. I have the worst memory I swear to god.

Anthony the dustbin man to win!

Best vocalist, best back story, seems like a good chap. Journey South also deserve to be in the final, I hope both acts get recording deals.

I actually agree with you Ramar! Although i would swap Andy for Shayne. Journey South to win!

Journey South to win, they are the only TALENT in there imo, I like andy as a person though.

That doesn't really aply to the X Faxtor Iinfinete seeing as it's a singing competition.

Yes I'm one of the sad one's that watches it. I think Andy is my favourite, Chicho makes me laugh but I'm not sure that he should win. I'm getting a bit bored of this series now but there's nothing better on. I can't believe how many Xtra Factor shows they've got now.

It doesn't make you sad that you watch it, everyone should be entitled to watch/listen/play whatever they want.Everyone isn't the same people, we don't all like the same things, and if we did it would be a shitty world.

Oh and one more thing, if you don't like the show I don't see why you bother entering the thread. The thread is made to discuss a particular topic and if you don't want to there's no point posting inside it.

Stocka please check your PM's

ive seen a few of the x factor performances this year and they are all awful except that older guy andy.

anyway no one makes it anywhere with this things.

Journey South to win, they are the only TALENT in there imo, I like andy as a person though.

It doesn't make you sad that you watch it, everyone should be entitled to watch/listen/play whatever they want.Everyone isn't the same people, we don't all like the same things, and if we did it would be a shitty world.

Oh and one more thing, if you don't like the show I don't see why you bother entering the thread. The thread is made to discuss a particular topic and if you don't want to there's no point posting inside it.

I agree with all of that;

It's just a light hearted, cheerful show, that doesn't get you stressed watching, it's just easy viewing!

And yeah, don't post here if you're so against it (abit of light hearted fun!)!!