NEurope
Blackfox

Monopoly

don't forget you get a WIFE and CHILDREN and JOBS and LUXYRY GOODSpaeroper!!

Game of life ftw! way, way better than monopoly.

Game of Life was awesome, but will never be held to the same standard as Monopoly.

Buy the light blues. Cheap to build hotels and you get shit loads for people landing on them. Avoid Park Lane and Mayfair as they're way too expensive

I always went for the green and orange properties, never Mayfair or any of that shit though. I haven't got a reason for it though o_0

Weird, most people are acting like they can choose what properties to go for...

unless we are talking about a different game? :p

Monopoly is a game too reliant on chance for me. Catan is waaaaaaaay better. it still uses dice, but there's far more strategy and better player interaction.

I buy EVERY property i land on and trade them soi can get hotels :)

To be honest, I'm not sure I ever truly played the real version, or at least don't remember finishing a game in it. We only ever had the Junior version, which was pretty fun (you would own rides and balloon stands and all that), even though it often ended in discussions, or people stealing money or whatever. X3

Maybe I should try out the real version again someday, with people who actually want to play...

My girl friend had only played the junior version but she thought it was the real version, confusion on her face to find "There's only 2 colour houses?".