NEurope
ReZourceman

Mock The Thread

Nope, Pinocchio's nose wouldn't grow if he said "not cake". "Cake" is not true, ergo "not cake" is true. Simple true/false logic.

Yeah i get that his nose would grow when he says cake, but what's funny about that?

I actually thought it was Molly who posted the question but never mind. At least now all my ReZ bumming makes sense.

Answer: 4 cakes, 3 pies, 2 burgers and a spoon.

What is the question?

(PS: Jokes about the katona family will not be tolerated :D)

What do you need to catch a fat kid.

Yeah i get that his nose would grow when he says cake, but what's funny about that?

The game known as "Portal" features the phrase "The cake is a lie". That phrase became popular on the internet.

When you know the reference beforehand, it's funny. If someone explains it to you afterwards, it's not.

What would there be none of if Jack Black played the role of Neo?

He was the first...large...actor that popped into my head

How long does ReZ have a hard on for after meeting me?

Continuing the the stiff theme;

When watching a whole season of 24 back to back, what is the total time that Tellyn doesn't have an erection?

How long does it take me to get over having a hard on after meeting Moogle.

(Ill come up...tee...with proper ones soon. lol)

How long does it takes to prove to your average American that there is a world outside of America.

How long do peoples multiple orgasms usually last for if they are on the receiving end of ReZ.

When getting ready to go out, if a woman says she'll just be a minute, how long does she really mean?

"The average male can last up to 3 minutes during sex. How long does the average male tell his girlfriend he can last?"

Speaking from experience.

Touche.

(oop not 10 characters, oh there we go)

How long does it take to measure a piece of string that is 300 cm long, but when measuring you are under strict instructions that you can only count 100cm per hour.

How long does it take for a woman to go into a clothes shop, try everything on and then come out with nothing? :heh:

How much time did it take to write, record and mix Britney Spears' new album, Circus?

How long does it take to measure a piece of string that is 300 cm long, but when measuring you are under strict instructions that you can only count 100cm per hour.

I think this should win. :heh:

How long does it take for a woman to go into a clothes shop, try everything on and then come out with nothing? :heh:

When getting ready to go out, if a woman says she'll just be a minute, how long does she really mean?

And these two are just not funny, too vulgar, they should lose.

And these two are just not funny, too vulgar, they should lose.

... but they're true. (Sorry. :) )

I can't come up with anything right now that can beat those already posted.

Have I mentioned lately that I love this thread? :)