NEurope
ReZourceman

Mock The Thread

Wayne Rooney.. the poster child for Darwin's Theory Of Evolution

You haven't watched the show, have you?

You need to make a headline from words beginning with the letters underneath the picture.

You haven't watched the show, have you?

You need to make a headline from words beginning with the letters underneath the picture.

Ah I see. I didn't think ye'd have changed it around sorry I just looked at the Pic. Thread mixup :D

doesn't matter, wasn't happy with my effort anyway.

No more entries? I would have gone for Two Apes Rutting....Cocks, but that's just me. Props to MCJ, Cube and ReZ, I reckon I'm going to go for ReZ as Winnaaaaaaar!

Special Offer: Free Bacon with every purchase of Halal Meat.

"Little bit of coffee for 10 cent. Only a little bit though. And no water. You may have some salt."

My turn;

Things you shouldn't hear in your local Chinese takeaway.

(In before cream of sumyungai)

-------------

Errrmmm...number 44, sweet and sour please.

Chicken or dog meat?

Pork plea....wait, dog meat?

.......I said pork meat....

lol I can't think of one but I'm reminded of when my brother and my dad went to a chinese-owned chip shop...

At the time my brother had a big bandage around his finger because he sliced a bit of it off in an accident...

When the man at the counter passed over the chips he asked if they wanted salt & vinegar but obviously with a heavy chinese accent so it just sounded like 'sol vinger?' to which my brother muttered to my dad 'oh how did he know about my finger' (sore finger?)

End.

lol I can't think of one but I'm reminded of when my brother and my dad went to a chinese-owned chip shop...

At the time my brother had a big bandage around his finger because he sliced a bit of it off in an accident...

When the man at the counter passed over the chips he asked if they wanted salt & vinegar but obviously with a heavy chinese accent so it just sounded like 'sol vinger?' to which my brother muttered to my dad 'oh how did he know about my finger' (sore finger?)

End.

Lulz! There was a Chinese-owned chip shop in my old town. When they asked that it really was rather amusing.

"Jywa sal an vinger widdat?"

Sweet!

Erm, not sure how well this one will go but considering I'm leaving uni and going home how about:

Things you shouldn't say to your landlord the day you are leaving

...and be careful with the downstairs toilet, some nasty shit happened in there about six months ago and nobody has dared to go near it since.

...and be careful with the downstairs toilet, some nasty shit happened in there about six months ago and nobody has dared to go near it since.

It's funny because it was true for the downstairs toilet in the first year we had our house! :hmm::grin: