NEurope
Stocka

So who's looking forward to December 2nd?

that is interesting. so maybe what Tac said in another thread is right. maybe the 360 is out too soon. the industry is not ready for it.

Im looking forward to any revolution updates... but im pretty confident its just the final name that will be revealed. If not, controller shell. And if not that, Game info, but thats if we're real lucky.

The only update i wanna hear is 'the Revolution will be at Wal-mart tommorow' and 'buy one, get one free'

:shock: Oh holy hell i can't believe I forgot about this! :shock:

We have all been wondering about the reasons why Zelda has been delayed and the answer from Nintendo was that they were adding fantastic new gameplay elements to it. I have often thought that this could be cross gen compatability.

So in essence: you put LoZ:TP in your cube and you get an amazing and fantastic game. However when you put it the Rev it will unlock big new sections and new types of gameplay.... in other words... :D .... Controling Link's sword anyone?

Ok well maybe it might just be the fishing game, but hey! Wouldn't Shigzy be the best person to present this news?

i don't think he is going to reveal anything. Here you have someone inviting you to make a speech about your company's vision... you aren't going to hijack it and make it a nintendo show and reveal all of the "SPEX"

also, the GDC is held March 20-24 next year.