NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EchoDesiato

Stranglehold PS3 problem

I recently bought Stranglehold for PS3. I wasn't really interested in the game before, but I was really cheap, so what the hell.

When I start up the game my tv switches to 4:3 mode, but like anyone else, I prefer widescreen. I checked in-game to see if there are any options for screen ratio, but couldn't find any. I also messed around with the PS3 screen settings, but to no avail. The game just won't display in 16:9. Now, I find it a little hard to believe that a PS3 game doesn't have to option to display in widescreen. I checked around online to see if other people have this problem, and I did find a couple of posts on message boards, but there never was a solution.

So, does anyone have any idea how I can fix this? Or am I stuck with a game in 4:3?

I'm sorry that I can't answer your question, but I really don't think you're missing out on anything special. I have the game and it gets so repetitive and the later levels result in a bore-fest. I also have it because it's cheap, but there is a reason for it.

Strange. My mate has the PS3 version and he has never mentioned anything like this before!

I would agree with u there dwarf, i got this super cheap on the 360 for like £8 and i only played the first 3 levels before getting bored of it. I think its the kinda game i could prob do a level once in a blue moon, lol.

I enjoyed the game myself, then again I'm a sucker for hong kong action flicks.

I've not heard of this problem before, hmm. Might be best going to the gamefaqs and asking on the stranglehold board, or at the website for the game.

Sign in to follow this