NEurope
Slaggis

Well That Was...Odd!

I had a weird one a few weeks ago. I was taking a train through some country in south america and then the train got stopped by guerillas (the criminal kind) and then my friends (who were traveling with me) and I were enlisted into the guerillas while they killed everyone else on the train (talk about luck). Anyway, that night we managed to escape with a bunch of chicks who were being held as prisoners.

that sounds uncannily similar to what i did last night.

Last night I had what is quite possibly the most boring dream ever. I was transfering files from an external hard drive to my PC, and that was it. And as if that wasn't boring enough I had the exact same dream about 5 or 6 times in a row. I expect more from my dreams.

A really, really odd dream last night.

Me and my housemates were talking about Zelda, then it went on to me playing Wind Waker (but a new level my mind made up), next I was in a hotel with my friends form home and some family, it seemed perfectly normal, then someone got ill. It was apparently some common "Zombie for a night" illness. Anyway, I spend the next part of this dream setting up lights to try and confuse zombies and the next part running away from them, until I get caught. In the morning everyone wakes up like normal and the last person standing was given a prize. Next it zooms to dinner in some kind of very large school canteen-like room. I go to get some kitchen towel and they seem to be nicely cut squares (like tissues in various fast food places, except that this is expensive bounty-like stuff). And then I was woken up.