NEurope
Sprout

The Official Fire Emblem Thread

The CD is up on CD Japan but not Amazon yet. :cry:

Also this wall scroll is cool:

51Vu1hCnlbL.jpg

Debating getting it, but not sure where I could hang it up. 

Oh, I should probably mention it's the FE6 & FE7 OST. Which does have new artwork for the cover.

That's a fantastic package. Always love to see Elibe stuff, and this looks like a high quality treat.

That's an excellent selection of tracks. "Beneath of a New Light" and "What Lies at the End"? Yes, please!

I want Lucina, but Roy and Ike are great as well, so might pick up one or both as well, depending on price. They are out in July, I believe. Well, in Japan.

Had a random urge to play Path of Radiance, so started up a new hard mode save. Not played it since its European release. I already missing speeding up battles.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

y4m6LyhRzXBa9iPVg1a8ZyoRgpk5peIFxxNB6QvL

Forgot to/avoided listening to the samples so it's all fresh.

Spoiler

The last track is a 15 minute medley.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ike said:

y4m6LyhRzXBa9iPVg1a8ZyoRgpk5peIFxxNB6QvL

Forgot to/avoided listening to the samples so it's all fresh.

Last track (Hide contents)

The last track is a 15 minute medley.

I can't help but feel that the Fodlan Winds remix on that would've fit Smash better than the straight rip it did get.

Guys, guys, guys, guys, GUYS!

heroes-feh-channel1-001-1024x576.jpg

New Tibarn artwork drawn by Kita Senri. My lord, this is amazing. Look at him, he drinks rum! His attack and Special pose are also in this picture, and they're all excellent! Also, he comes with the kit I already had on mine. We can summon him, I have the orbs. HIS HAWK FORM HAS A TIE!

*ahem*

It was time to change my avatar, anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I... I tried to get Tibarn. Going all colourless, occasionally going blue for a 4-star Geese... Right at the beginning, I get a random Nils. Like, of all things, right?

Then I get Geese, so I only focus on Colourless... And I eventually get pity-broken by Brave Camilla (*sigh* I didn't have this one, but Camilla keeps doing this, why?).

Next day, I get an inkling of a feeling, right? This is it. I go all in on those colourless orbs, and near the end I cave in, I buy that starter's pack with a handful of orbs for a low price (less than 5€). With those orbs I go for the last colourless orb and...

...It's Claude

I'm so conflicted. I love Claude, and not getting him was the straw that uninstalled the camel's back last year... But why now? Of all banners, why pity-break me like this? His brave self was coming to me for sure next week!

...Maybe it's a sign I should make Claude my avatar instead.

4 minutes ago, Jonnas said:

..Maybe it's a sign I should make Claude my avatar instead.

Only if he's upside down, because if he's not upside down, why even bother?

• Like 1

I need it. No release date yet though.

Also, the Three Houses OST releases early next year in Japan.

61APbW8VA9L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

• Like 1

Huh, why Lyn? I get that she's popular and all, but what's the occasion? Do the figure-makers just get carte-blanche to do the character they want from time to time?

On 11/08/2020 at 1:14 AM, Glen-i said:

Only if he's upside down, because if he's not upside down, why even bother?

Oh yeah, speaking of this post:

ZCeFcd3.jpg

Gott'im

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jonnas said:

Huh, why Lyn? I get that she's popular and all, but what's the occasion?

Someone just unlocked her on FE Warriors and are staggered by how crazy good she is?

Because seriously, she's in top 3 most OP characters in that game, at least.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

Someone just unlocked her on FE Warriors and are staggered by how crazy good she is?

Because seriously, she's in top 3 most OP characters in that game, at least.

She co-dominated the meta in FE Heroes for a good while, too... You might be on to something.

3 hours ago, Ike said:

Second pull luck.

Ah, lucky you. I made a vow to not aim for any Duo/Harmonic unit (I'm against both the powercreep and the rarity), but I knew Lyn would be the exception, considering I keep getting her every alt. Plus the art looks really good.

That said, I'll wait for one of those revival banners, as I'm not really feeling the ninja vibe otherwise. Besides, I already got some immense luck a while back with Jill and Shinon, I'm good.