NEurope
Sprout

The Official Fire Emblem Thread

Boxart = teh sex

gcfireemblem8rj.jpg

And so Sprout drooled a limitless amount of drool until November 4th, the day he got Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones and Fire Emblem: Path of Radience. And good times were had by all :).

Man, I need to get some cash and time to play this game. I've been out of the FE train for too long. djamb3 nice to see someone else frmo Portugal here. Welcome :)

I might as well ask here:

When is the release for Fire Emblem PoP in US?

Is it 17th or 18th of October? or am i completly wrong :S

I might as well ask here:

When is the release for Fire Emblem PoP in US?

Is it 17th or 18th of October? or am i completly wrong :S

US - 17th October

Europe - 4th November

Oh and btw nice sig, Mizuti rules.

WHY STOCKA??!!! Why must you torment me? You hype me up for all the best RPGs, Tales, Baten, Mario and Luigi now this!

*shakes angry fist*

Like many here I have never played Fire Emblem but Im willing to give this one a shot due to the cool looking intro and the way the game plays. Hopefully i will have finished Baten before 4th Nov.

Ill pick this up when I can get it for £20 on eBay, it's looking fantastic!

I don't really listen to IGN anymore they act like they know everything and i am starting to get sick of them. but i am getting this game.

I have the game now! I recently got Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones and that was so freaking cool (even for a GBA game.

Theres 2 quests so in total I have a sweet 70 hours in it (yes I'm also slow and left it on for about 6 hours then fell asleep) But still well over 50 is quite remarkable.

I just got alot of secret characters which i wanted to unlock before playing the Cube version.

But I played it for abit before going to bed and so far I'm very impressed.

The graphics are quite nice, and the intro is awesome. Theres great characters so far and alot of humour too. Playing the GBA version was a good choice too cause now I already understand the game (or series for that matter) the Cube version has alot of familliar things but also alot of new features which I'll soon learn more about n_n

great game, great game indeed!

One week left til its out over here in the uk!!!! So whos getting it release day? Also just checked gamefaqs and I have seen that you have to finish the game 15 times to get a character. Looks like I will have alot of replay value of this!

I'm so unsure whether to get it or not!

I'm just not sure whether its for me or not, argh. I'm not getting it straight away anyway, but I'm not sure if i'll ever get it either. Hmm..

Well Stocka...it's an rpg in a way...and I like it...and a game has to be pretty amazing for me to like it...

I'm not sure if it was Sprout or Deku Nutz who told me to play the GBA game first, but I did and that really helped. I mean, if a GBA game can keep me busy for over 50 hours 0_0 it has to be good (Of course there is a chance that you still may not like it)

As for the Cube version, I'm now in Chapter 14 and hoping it has lots more, hardly any of my characters are class 2 so I'm expecting lots to happen yet n_n.

It's really starting to get better and better everytime, and alot harder too than the gba version, but thats good n_n

You should at least rent it or borrow it first if yer not sure, and maybe play the gba game first n_n

--Ray