NEurope
Dan_Dare

Geometry Wars 2

FUCK YES

Just breached 100 million on Pacifism.

Just reread this thread. Gaming gold. Some of the most fun I've had on Xbox Live.

DAN DARE COME AT ME BRO

This was a great game! Can't believe this came out way back in 2008, how time flies...

Tempted to have a play of this again sometime now.

FUCK YES

Just reread this thread. Gaming gold. Some of the most fun I've had on Xbox Live.

DAN DARE COME AT ME BRO

Any idea what my score is?

This was a great game! Can't believe this came out way back in 2008, how time flies...

Tempted to have a play of this again sometime now.

Do it! I need an excuse to get back in to this game :D

Any idea what my score is?

Afraid not, but I do remember seeing your score up there. I think I may have beaten it, I got about 128 million..

Do it! I need an excuse to get back in to this game :D

I had a bit of a go eariler on today! But my eyes popped out when i seen your scores....

Ah the memories. :D It's an amazing game.

My record on Pacifism is 509 million. I'm so proud. :p

FUCK YES

DAN DARE COME AT ME BRO

Mine is probably nowhere near any of yours :p I didn't play the sequel as much as the first game. They are addictive games though so no doubt if I played it once I'd be hooked again for a while :p

I was tempted by this way back when, but thought it was a bit pricey at the time, why do XBLA games never drop in price? This is still like £7 right? Is it worth it...?

I was tempted by this way back when, but thought it was a bit pricey at the time, why do XBLA games never drop in price? This is still like £7 right? Is it worth it...?

Definitely if you play a lot of co-op. On your own is good but co-op is easily where this game provides the best experience IMO.

This is a hell of a necro but I had to mention it - I was just talking to my partner about this game and the thrill of the leaderboards "back in the day" and was desperate to find screenshots of the domination I was describing.

On 31/07/2008 at 5:18 PM, Dyson said:

geowars2.jpg

I love that over ten years later I can still find this stuff. I just read through the thread and it filled me with happiness and memories of these golden days.

Would love to get back on this game one day and see where we all decided to leave it, and maybe even improve on some of the scores I left behind over 7 years ago...

• Thanks 1