NEurope
Kirkatronics

Bands You Couldn't Live Without

Dir en Grey!!

Longest time I've been obsessed by a band is them!!

And of course, if they didnt exist, I'd never have the awesome memories of going to see them :D (and of getting my phone nicked T_T)

There's so many bands that have been a huge influence to me in my life. Different bands have had different effects on me throughout it all. For example, Oasis were the band who first got me 'into music' and there's the ones who keep me from escaping it. The Manics taught me how lyrics could be used as a powerful tool for a number of different purposes, and they still remain one of the best lyrically talented bands out there, imo.

I'll narrow it down to 7. Seems like a decent number. I'll name these my Killer 7, haha.

I couldn't live without:

Oasis

Manic Street Preachers

Bloc Party

Muse

Ash

Jesus and Mary Chain

Rage Against The Machine

Different bands, all of them. So, so awesome.

Actually, I'm going to have to make this my Killer8. Joy Divison, I could not live without.

Explosions in the Sky! Life would be worth so much less without that band.

Regina Spektor certainly makes me much happier too. And the memories Mastodon, Oasis and The Mars Volta bring me makes them pretty indispensible too.

Explosions are the big ones though. Life would hurt alot more with out them, and they provided my official 'happiest ever moment' at All Tomorrow Parties in May. Man, I love them too much.

Sorry, had a few pints.