NEurope
Kirkatronics

Bands You Couldn't Live Without

If I couldn't live without a band, I'd have serious mental problems.

Radiohead are my favourite band EVER. And I've been a massive fan since the Pablo Honey days. Everything they do just blows me away and although they aren't the guitar-led band they once (briefly) were, the next band fills that gap nicely: Coldplay. Seemingly hated as much as loved, I'll always adore "A Rush of Blood to the Head". A wonderful album full of brilliant, solid songs. Nothing too special admittedly. Just remarkably simple, enjoyable songs.

And finally, I used to have a huge obsession with The Flaming Lips and The Polyphonic Spree. The flaming lips are brilliant and although they have about 11 albums, only since about 2000 have they been releasing music that I adore.

Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots is still one of my favourite songs ever. A great, great band. And The Polyphonic Spree are just GLORIOUSLY happy :)

So here's some Flaming Lips, because every band should sing about Japanese school girls fighting robots...:yay:

Elastic ones

(Hope that joke hasnt been made yet)

You're lucky: Tommy Cooper was banned a while back.

I wouldn't go so far as "couldn't live without" but the likes of Muse, Radiohead, Rise Against, mewithoutYou and Alexisonfire make life a whole lot better :smile:

If I couldn't live without a band, I'd have serious mental problems.

I wouldn't go so far as "couldn't live without" but the likes of Muse, Radiohead, Rise Against, mewithoutYou and Alexisonfire make life a whole lot better :smile:

I don't think the title should be taken quite so seriously.

The Rolling Stones, R.E.M and Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

Though if any of them decided to stop recording new albums, I wouldn't really care.

mewithoutYou. The only band that brightens up my life :) Brand New are runners up, mind.

So close to being perfect :)

Mine has to be:

Brand new

Lately Tellison and Dartz! have become necessities.

Lostprophets because it brings back such amazing memories for me.

I don't think the title should be taken quite so seriously.

Shush you!

Radiohead are, by some margin, my favourite band. So them, probably

another vote for TOTO and Hall and Oats, though.

At the moment: Hold Steady's Stay Positive, Clash bits and bobs, Jay Z's The Black Album.

Queens of the Stone Age is the only band that is important to me. Other than that I don't really care about any particular band that much.

Bands I couldn't live without (seriouisly!) would have to be:

Feeder

Ash

The Prodigy

Im getting quite into the subways at the moment though, their new album is immense. And still listening constantly to Radioheads new album which is also immense.

More than likely pendulum.

Although rise against come pretty damn close.

Boston, I have plenty of other music on my PC, but Boston I love, Foreplay/long timebest song ever, I love it and I love them. Rock on

Oasis, Bloc Party, Libertines, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Blink 182.

All these bands have meant a lot to me at certain points in my life.

Boston, I have plenty of other music on my PC, but Boston I love, Foreplay/long timebest song ever, I love it and I love them. Rock on

IT'S BEEN SUCH A LONG TIME \m/