NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CompSci

(XBOX)Shadow the Hedgehog anyone got it??

I'm a huge Sonic fan and i found this game to be awful, plain awful.

Do yourself a favour go buy a DS and Sonic Rush. It's one of the best Sonic games ever.

I'm a huge Sonic fan and i found this game to be awful, plain awful.

Do yourself a favour go buy a DS and Sonic Rush. It's one of the best Sonic games ever.

really ? nooooooooooooooooooooooo, i was so hyped to buy this game, meh i guess a rental will do, man i am so pissed, 3 games i was waiting for so long are messed up, this , path of neo, gun, whats happing to the game indrustry, now i swear if POP 3 is shit, i am totally goanr be pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u been warned!"!

thanks link, but for some reason, i only trust GS reviews, i do not know why (i think it must be because i am paying for the GS complete service lol), any how i will be watching that review regardless, well untill GS releases their review

Path of Neo is absolutely shit until you start fighting. Then you'll start ooing and aahing. The camera is wank, though. As is the animation and the visuals and the level design and the collision detection and the aiming mechanic and pretty much the rest of the game.

But the fighting is well cool, as they say!

Path of Neo is absolutely shit until you start fighting. Then you'll start ooing and aahing. The camera is wank, though. As is the animation and the visuals and the level design and the collision detection and the aiming mechanic and pretty much the rest of the game.

But the fighting is well cool, as they say!

hehe, i just wanna play the burly brawl and see the smiths run out like synchronised dancers

I've rented a copy over the weekend and I'm currently engaged in the simulation designed to teach you gun control. The aiming mechanic and controls and camera cripple it, though.

I want to fight hand-to-hand goddamnit.

They had a trailer for this before Potter earlier today. Made it look really cool when we all know it isn't. I made a point of asking "Where's Sonic" loudly too, as well as a host of other annoying comments throughout the experience.

Im buying this game mainly for the story, and I know being a sonic fan will atleast gain a weeks worth of playing of it.

Shadows story realy messed my mind... I hope there is the actual story of shadow as the ending, were we can find out if the shadow in heroes is a clone or the real thing.

Seriously, it was obvious from second 1 that this game was tottal rubbish.

The people at the SmashMyStuff Forums are all PS3 fanboys... They'll proably crush the revo to the tinyest pieces when they're gonna smash it...

I played it. Found controlling him a bit awkward, no smoothness to it. Wouldn't mind renting it, but wouldn't buy it.

Sign in to follow this