NEurope
welsh_gamer

First film you saw at the cinema?

Apparantly Bambi. But not in 1943.

yeh same here

but with jungle book. i think our cinema was re-showing these or something in the early 90's.

cause i wasnt alive in 1960's

First I can remember was The Lion King when I was 7, but I must have gone to the cinema before then. It was probably The Land Before Time or Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles.

Toy Story was my first... when was that? 1995? If it was 95, I'd have been 12 years old when I first went.

I reckon you can probably count the number of times I've been on your fingers and toes.

I think mine was Return of the Jedi in 1983-ish

Was either that or I remember watching one of the Rocky films (either 3 or 4) If it were 3 then that would have been 1982.

Slept since then.

I'm fairly sure it was Jurassic Park. I was five, and it was the best thing ever.

I'm not to sure but I think it wa Toy Story as I can remember going to see that at the Cinema when I was 5! :D I hope it's Toy Story because that's awesome if it is. :)

I really dont know, but i have fond memories of seeing Aladdin and The Mask at a young age, so i think it must've been one of those.

Can't remember the exact movie i saw, but the earliest one i can remember seeing was Toy Story back in 1996, which made me 10 and now i feel really old now.

First film I remember seeing at the cinema was Jaws when I was eight.

Bloody nearly shit meself when that head popped through the bottom of the boat.

Er... the Land Before Time.

We have a winner! :D

Think mine's the original 'Beethoven'

Last film I saw at the cinema was The Dark Knight.

Put your glasses on.

Its a blur to me but it was either the original Star Wars or E.T., or possibly Peter Pan

Put your glasses on.

I only take them off when I sleep. Or swim. Or in extreme circumstances.

I think mine was Return of the Jedi in 1983-ish

My earliest cinema memory was seeing the Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi back to back. I was probably 6-7 at the time. I don't even know if I'd seen A New Hope previously.

Honey I shrunk the kids. According to IMDB I would've been 4.

Ah I remember! I was 8 and it was Super Mario Bros. The Movie. Strangely I also remember eating cheese flavoured Hula Hoops.

Apparently I saw Lion King, so I'll have been 2. My first MEMORY is of Toy Story. :)

Ah I remember! I was 8 and it was Super Mario Bros. The Movie. Strangely I also remember eating cheese flavoured Hula Hoops.

that was the 2nd movie i saw :) couple years gap between that and my first experience with milo and otis :o