NEurope
Dan_Dare

Coffee: A thread for addicts.

I drink my coffee Dan Dare style, or failing that I have espresso. Anyone who fancies something even more hardcore should try ordering "un cafe solo" in Spain.

I reckon 90% of my friends at uni are addicted to caffeine... I must remember to get a cafetiere thing for next year so I can have real coffee.

Coffee is rank. I'm with Jordan, the only coffee i have ever liked are frappuchinos from starbucks.

Tea isn't too great either, but i can drink it if i have to. I'm not a big fan of hot drinks in general though. Soup is the only thing i like.

I'm not a fan of coffee. :) I've drunk it several times but the taste is just not to my liking.

I love tea however. :D I don't have it too often though as whenever I make a cuppa I always forget to drink it and cold tea is not nice...

Iced tea on the other hand I think is great!

Ah, Espresso, the Gary Coleman of beverages.

Hahah thats what I call humour.

There is nothing like a fresh cup of coffee in the morning to wake you up.

Once me and Letty went to aberdeen and our goal was to buy a coffee everytime we walked past a coffee shop...

We failed

Hahah thats what I call humour.

There is nothing like a fresh cup of coffee in the morning to wake you up.

Once me and Letty went to aberdeen and our goal was to buy a coffee everytime we walked past a coffee shop...

We failed

To be fair, it was a rubbish challenge! And McDonald's coffee is deadly.

I love tea with two sugars and lot of milk but i dont like coffee.

just woken up from zombie to wide awake in about 30 seconds with coffee power. genius!