NEurope
ReZourceman

Whats Wrong With This Bloody Country?

Clearly they need a "don't evict any" option. I voted for chocolate, even though I've never heard of revals here in aussie land. Surely everyone can do without the chocolate flavour 'for a limited time'

Was anyone else strangely reminded of the X-Files game on the PS1 while going through the voting? :s

I'd rather have a shit flavoured one than a coffee flavoured one.

Would you actually cube? Would you actually?

You used to have a chocolate orange stashed somewhere, damn you!

I don't care about the chocolate. pssh. I need ice cream..

thats an idea! :heart:

Haha, wish I still had that, it's long gone now. Now I want Dairy Milk Biscuit bars :heh:

I love them all the way they are... The only ones I hated were the peanut ones... BLEH i say!

Evict noooonnne :(

I voted coffe, you know, for the lulz.

Then I a-sploded it.

Get rid of Coffee, Raisin, Peanut and Orange. They all suck.

Keep Maltesers, Chocolate and Caramel. And add Minty, or Biscuit.

That reminds me of a game Stocka made about 3, maybe 4 years ago called Revel Roulette. We used to play it in school with another 2 or 3 of us, it requires several bags of Revels and for everyone to be sitting somewhat close. This is during a lesson.

The gist is that you're "in" until you receive a coffee revel, after which you're out and can no longer take revels. Awesome game, provided me with many a free revel.

Dyson: Like the ad then. :heh:

You had to be careful eating Revels if you had a peanut allergy back when the peanuts were in. It was like Russian Roulette. (Then again, why the feck would you be eating them anyway?)

I don't HATE the coffee one, but it's my least favourite Revel. Would be happy to see that one go instead of any of the others.

It took me a while, too, but I came to the conclusion he means Shiite and Sunni Muslims (referring to your use of the British term for poo).

BINGO! Man, I would give you a Maryland cookie if I had a pack.

I need to try a packet of these... Im putting it on my list of things to do before I'm 30. (Still 6 and a bit years to go, plenty of time)

Coffee should be kept in drink form... with lots of sugar, LOTS of it! That is all.

Coffee is the worst flavour by far. I'll be so glad if they get rid of it.

Coffee is the most amazing flavour. Caramel is the worst. It's always either rock-hard or really, really chewy, either way taking an age to eat.

Dyson: Like the ad then. :heh:

Nah, the advert stole our idea :heh:

I just thought, what if Quality Streets do this too; then i can be free of the nastiness that are coffee chocolates forever! Let's get rid of them all!!! :p

Just seen the adverts for it today, saying the flavour voted will be replaced by a limited edition flavour. Meaning that if the shit flavour that is coffee is voted off, it'll be back probably by the end of the year.

I think I've had like...one revel in my entire life, and it tasted like shit.