NEurope
ReZourceman

Whats Wrong With This Bloody Country?

Rest of the flavours are awesome, coffee sucks big style as i don't like coffee at all. Raisin, yummee. Chocolate Raisins own Chocolate Peanut. Except in Fruit and Nut bars.

Really? I could have sworn they were Sunni....*drum roll* :)

... I'm not sure if there's a joke in this, but I haven't got the energy to work it out at the moment.

Since when did we start liking coffee as much as the americans? Coffee is horrible.

Word baby.

Because people are becoming pansies and need coffee to get through the day as they lack the power to do it alone.

They should just get rid of the chocolate one. So boring and you can get regular chocolate anywhere. Coffee is my favourite so il prob stop buying revels if they get rid of it. Unless the limited edition one is a coffee overload that is :P

It was better as it was..

It's like Russian Roulette!!

Coffee makes me sick, so thats me losing =[

All others = win..

But Raisin < Peanut...

Probobly due to allergies or something?

... I'm not sure if there's a joke in this, but I haven't got the energy to work it out at the moment.

It took me a while, too, but I came to the conclusion he means Shiite and Sunni Muslims (referring to your use of the British term for poo).

Having not read any posts after Rez. Isnt it that Coffee is the most hated. I hate it too. EVeryone hates it, even in the advert they hate it. So y include it for a minority?

The mystery flavour will be peanuts. Has to be.

Having not read any posts after Rez. Isnt it that Coffee is the most hated. I hate it too. EVeryone hates it, even in the advert they hate it. So y include it for a minority?

The game you can play :p

I reckon the flavour will be MINT
Good theory :)

What others could there be?

I hop theyre not anythign crunchy :(

Since when did we start liking coffee as much as the americans? Coffee is horrible.

I don't understand why people don't like orange chocolate much, I think it's great ^_^

it's a female thing, i swear it. I love jaffas (do u guys have jaffas over there?) but Im not a big fan of anything with a stronger flavour than those. My gf loooves orange chocolate though, esp the really strong stuff. So did my ex's :S

Really? I could have sworn they were Sunni....*drum roll* :)

I lol'ed, but partly because someone else is finally using my time-honored shite/shi'ite pun.

Why can't they keep all the flavours? :)

Although I don't like the cofee flavour really, I like finding out whether I have or not and enjoy enduring the taste if I'm unfortunate enough to get one.

Throw the peanut one back in to for evenmore suprises. :grin:

Coffee is the best flavour. They should vote out the Malteser, if you want Maltesers, buy Maltesers. Maltesers. Maltesers.

Coffee is the best flavour. They should vote out the Malteser, if you want Maltesers, buy Maltesers. Maltesers. Maltesers.

Actually a really good point. Same with like raisins technically....available elsewhere. Dunno where you can get coffe cremes, or orange cremes. Toffee are in Poppits. etc.

So you wonder why your company is out for you? I mean you spend all day hard at work and don't go finding bloody sweet polls :p

Anyway. Coffee sucks. Deal.

I say we all buy a load of bags soon with coffee still in it, litle while after it's replaced we sell the older packs for a slightly higher price :heh:

I say we all burn a load of bags soon with coffee still in it.

Plan batman.

Though you'll still be burning chocolatey goodness...

I want chocolate now, dunno the last time I had some :heh:

Coffee is my favorite. There's no point in me buying revels if it goes. :sad:

Though you'll still be burning chocolatey goodness...

I want chocolate now, dunno the last time I had some :heh:

You used to have a chocolate orange stashed somewhere, damn you!

I don't care about the chocolate. pssh. I need ice cream..

thats an idea! :heart: